𝖑𝖔𝖓𝖊𝖑𝖞 𝖎𝖓 𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊

I'm tried of trying
Tryna put on a show and when the curtains close
Why, why should I ask
Where you went out that night?
Guess, it's my deepest night

'Cause when you hold my hand, you ain't holding it like you did
Am I slipping through your fingers? I don't understand
How we both ended up like this
Right here

Lonely In love ~
Mimi Webb

Lonely In love ~Mimi Webb

"So.... Abi, Kaz, Mary, Dale, Jake and Tyler. You all received the fewest votes from the public and are all vulnerable." Laura told us, seriously, wasn't this obvious to anyone.

"However only one boy and one girl will be going home today." Laura told us and we stood there a bit shocked about it all, I hoped we got to pick.

"And that decision is in the hands of your fellow Islanders." My heart felt a bit better at this.

I already knew what would happen. The boys would dump one girl and the girls would dump one boy. And I knew who my vote would be for. 

~~

"Boys, you must now choose one girl to dump from the Island." Laura told the boys and I knew how this would go, I mean all of the girls and boys who were safe did. 

"And girls, you must now choose one boy to send home." Laura added as she changed the wording a bit. 

"And remember those who you choose to dump will leave immediately without returning to the villa." Laura told us all. No offence like that would change anything. 

"You may now discuss your decisions." Laura told us as us girls move to stay at the bar. 

~~

I was in the group huddle for the girl's choice at the bar. 

"How are you feeling right now?" Faye asked Liberty out of us girls. 

"Obviously when Jake said those words, my heart was in my stomach." Liberty told us all as we nodded at this. 

"He's like another brother to me in here and I love him to bits." Faye told us all and I just nodded at this idea. "It's be really hard for me to just turn my back on that." 

"Well we all know who i want to send home." I told Liberty, Faye and Chloe as I looked at them with a raised eyebrow. "What is he bringing to the villa that the other boys aren't." 

"I genuinely can't defend anything he has done, or just anything he does in general." I told the girls shaking my head. 

"He was fake." Liberty whispered now about Liam. "Like obviously we all now know he wasn't being true from the start." 

"I don't feel like he has had a chance in here." Chloe brought up about Dale. "And that's me bring brutally honest." 

"The way he dealt with Casa Amor was wrong." Faye told us, and I was confused about if this was for Liam or Jake. "He dealt with it so badly."