𝖔 𝖘𝖔𝖑𝖊 𝖒𝖎𝖔

눈이 부셔 너를 바라볼 없어
눈을 감아
Only you lady yeah yeah yeah
어둠 속에 나를 구해줘
이제 나의 손을 잡아줘
뜨겁게 나를 안아줘
언제든 비춰줘
Save me everyday

O sole mio te quiero
태양 가릴 없어
숨이 턱턱 막혀와 피할 없어
O sole mio te quiero
태양 oh my lady
잊을 수는 없어

O Sole Mio ~
SF9

After the first two 'movies' I could already tell that shit was gonna go down tonight, and I could already see the cracks forming in Faye and Teddy's relationship

After the first two 'movies' I could already tell that shit was gonna go down tonight, and I could already see the cracks forming in Faye and Teddy's relationship. Just from Faye's reaction to her clips. I just had to hope I would get the chance to watch a clip about Liam.

~~

And we waited for the next text to come through as Abi received it. "On average, how often do men think about sex?" She read out.

"It's a lot." I told the girls. "They think with those dicks."

"All the time." Chloe added.

"I feel like there's not a number big enough." Abi told us all as we nodded.

"Every fifteen minutes." Mary told us all before we laughed.

"Ever dick..... six seconds." I whispered to the girls, as we tried not to laugh.

"Do 20, it's probably gonna be wild, do 20." Chloe whispered over.

"Every seven seconds!" Mary read out.

"How was that silly guess one second out!" Faye said as she looked at me.

"What did you say?" I asked the boys.

"Hour 15." Toby shouted back.

"You're the boys, how did you mess this up!" I shouted at them. "You should be disappointed."

"You guys happy for me to go to Tyler, and we can go to Liam after?" Kaz asked us.

"Yeah, okay." We all told her.

"Can we play, 'Tinker Tyler Soldier Pie' please" Kaz asked for, all of us trying not to laugh.

"He looks like he has seen a ghost." Chloe said as we waited for this to arrive.

Tyler was with Clarisse in the whatever you call it. "Am I coming over to your bed, then?" He asked the girl.

"I guess so." Clarisse told him with a smile. "Well you can have a good night."