𝖗𝖊𝖉 𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖘

I cannot breathe
Without you being right by my side
I'll die
So can you please come over closer
Hold me tight, right now

벗어나기 위해 몸부림쳐 봐야 there's no answer
해와 잠들 때까지 deeper
I really wanna know yeah
이미 lost control oh

Red Lights ~
Stray Kids

I woke up the next day

I woke up the next day. "MORNING!" I shouted as I put my sun glasses on.

"Maybe that's why it's not that bright, cos Dale's teeth aren't shining." Toby told us all and I just laughed hearing his words.

"Hey!" I cheered as Teddy walked in, with you know who walking behind him. But we don't talk about him.

~~

Us girls were out on the terrace. "Morning girls." Faye told us all.

"Morning Faye." All of us girls told her back.

"How are you feeling after your date?" Faye asked Mary, who we all knew had a fancy for Aaron.

"Good. He's so fit. Like, he actually is so sexy. I was saying last night, I was talking to him, and he was like talking to me and I completely zoned out on what he was saying cos I was just thinking 'Oh you're so fit.'" Mary told us all and we just laughed at her words.

"Will you be pulling him for a chat today, or are you gonna wait for him to pull you for a chat?" I asked the girl opposite me on the terrace.

Mary asked us all . "Do you think I should wait for him to pull me?"

"Go for it" and "No" were the two answers Mary got from Chloe and me.

"Boys like it when girls stick it on em though." Chloe told us all as we shrugged. "It's the one thing we've learned in here, they love that shit."

"And you lot have got them practically all wifed off, well not Liam, he is the most divorced man ever." Mary told us while I cackled. "So that's great cos I'm the only option, well not you but you don't do footballers."

I watched as the boys came out and Aaron gave Mary a drink, even if she already had one. Aaron went to take it back before Mary took the second drink.

"Kaz how are you?" Liberty asked the girl.

"I'm just vibing. The main thing for me is, Ty and I aren't split up, so I spend all day with him anyway, and enjoy our time together, and I'm glad that we are both still here." Kaz told all of us as we just nodded.

~~