𝖗𝖔𝖈𝖐 𝖜𝖎𝖙𝖍 𝖞𝖔𝖚

An: Hi, please request any moments that Juliette and Liam should have in the show as I want it to take longer for Juliette to take Liam back if she does. And what should happen in this book?

뭐든지 주고 싶어
나에게 너만 있다면
Won't let them break your heart oh no
네가 없다면 아무것도 아냐

No words are enough for you
노랫말로 담고 싶어
So, 모든 나의 감정
너로 읽고 쓰게 해줘

Rock With You ~
SEVENTEEN

I was just relaxing in the villa until the girls got back from their brunch, but me and Lucinda knew they would be coming back sooner rather than later, after they would have found out me and Lucinda had joined the boys

But we knew we had to be quiet, I mean the boys were not even 15 meters away from us as they were perched as a group, well they were in two groups, half of them were on the swings. .

"Sooooo..... What do we think?" Lucinda asked me as we were whispering on the day beds, trying to relax a bit more.

"I do think initially based on looks I am mostly attracted to Liam and Hugo." I mumbled to Lucinda as she nodded at my words. "But I don't know if I'm getting the energy I want from Hugo, like, I want them to be cheeky. And I can tell Liam is already." I told Lucinda as we both just nodded at my words.

"Wait why did you say it like that?" I asked Lucinda quickly realising something.

"That's good that's really good." Lucinda just told me with a nod of her head.

"Cos obviously you really like Brad." I told the girl next to me, smirking at her a bit as I looked at her and wiggled my eyebrows making her laugh.

"I realy like Brad." Lucinda agreed as I nodded.

"Yeah." I nodded with her words.

"I really like Brad. I like Toby and I actually sort of like Aaron. Like I get along with him so well." Lucinda told me about the boys as she listed them.

"He is absolutely stunning." I agreed with Lucinda as we spoke of Aaron.

"You know who else I really like? Hugo" Lucinda told me as I nodded along. Yet again agreeing. "He's really lovely."

"Yeah, I know. He's like. I feel like he would be easy to talk to as well but I don't know if he is like cheeky enough especially for my personality, which is extremely cheeky." I told Lucinda as I drank from my glass, having not been given my water bottle yet.