𝖚𝖓𝖓𝖆𝖙𝖚𝖗𝖆𝖑

Yeah 그래 너는 나답지 못하게 love actually
기대와 불안에 가둬
적당히 미치게 you got me like woo
냉정함을 유지해 때로 but
되잖아 자연스런 태도
멍청한 dripping gold no way

애써 무심하게
아무렇지도 않은 척하지 하지만

Unnatural ~
WJSN (Cosmic Girls)

This is all of Juliette's moments in her sixth week in the Villa, her final week in the villa before she goes home! But not to worry as this isn't where the story ends. Oh as if it does! There's more to come!

Juliette will take part in an interview that goes viral after she leaves the villa and is in self isolation what should the interview talk about.

"TYLER!" I shouted with Toby in the kitchen before we both hit the deck as we knew the showering boy would look over.

"TYLER!" We just shouted again as I watched Tyler look at us. While hitting the floor.

"Yeah?" I heard him call back over. "YEAH?!"

"Dude, you're weird, bro." Tyler just told me and Toby as we slowly stood up.

"What? What you on about?" Me and Toby just asked Tyler as we shrugged.

"I was like, where is it coming from?" Tyler asked us again.

~~

"Teddy where was you born?" I heard Aaron asked Teddy who was sun bathing with Faye.

"Madrid." Teddy told us all and I looked so confused hearing that.

"Madrid?" Chloe asked us

"Teddy's Spanish?" Chloe questioned me.

"Madrid's in Spain?" I asked Chloe so confused.

"What?" Chloe said as we both cackled at my shitty memory.

"Oh GOD Mapi is gonna actually kill me and tattoo my dead body." I said as I laughed realising what was going through my head.

~~

I was having my daily sleep on the sun loungers as I just wanted some lovely peace and quiet from the group, they were so bloody annoying.

What i didn't see was Toby and Chloe walking up to me with two water filled condoms, before they dropped them on me as they burst open, once they made contact with my skin.

I just screamed as I got up before chasing the couple pushing them both in the pool while I just cackled.

~~

I was getting a picture with all of the girls. "Let's go!" We told the group with a smile.

And I heard a chain break. And i turned around, and I cackled seeing what they had done.

~~

"Who has the better bum?" I heard Toby ask me and Teddy.

"Chloe." I told the two boys as I nodded my head, saying my answer in an instant, i didn't even need the options.

"I didn't even give you the options." Toby now protested to me as I smiled and laughed.

"....... Chloe." I told the two boys as I paused and waited before telling them my answer.