𝖛𝖆𝖈𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓

I sit in the front
Roll down the window
When our song comes on the radio

I won't fall apart
I won't self-destruct
No, I'll just reach out and turn it up

My girlfriends know what to do
They know what to say, oh-oh-oh
My girlfriends to the rescue
Come take me away

Vacation ~
G.R.L

I heard heels click down outside as I was on the terrace with all of the girls, so we all sat up a bit straighter

"Eyes on the prize boys!" I heard a voice shout out. I looked over the edge of the terrace.

"Eyes on the prize boys. What does that even mean?" I heard Lucinda mutter.

"If she's a prize, what the fuck am I?" I asked all of the girls, getting a teeny tiny smile from them both. And I knew the boys can hear me.

"Liam's up first of course he fucking is." I said noticing this as I shook my head.

"Eyes on the prize boys!" Sharon said with a fake retch as I tried not to laugh. Could she have picked a less cringe entrance line.

I was laughing quite loudly nd that was a mistake as the new girl just looked up at the terrace.

"Are you alright girls?" The new girl called up to us and I just rolled off of the bench laughing.

"Girls girls.... nothing on us." Faye told us as I couldn't help but nod.

"Guys guys, you need to back yourself." I heard Lucinda add with a nod.

~~

"Urgh! Course you don't!" I laughed at Faye's words as we could hear them all chatting about types.

"We came though for you." I heard Toby say.

"Who the fuck just said that?" I heard Sharon ask.

"Toby." I told her as it was loud and clear on my end.

"We came through for you?" Lucinda re said like Toby would have done.

"Urgh! Dickhead!" Chloe mumbled as she said this.

~~

"We're going." Sharon told us as I walked out with the girls, grabbing Kaz's hand as I didn't want to fall and break my neck tonight.

"Eyes on the prize boys." I whispered to myself and Faye, but I knew the group could probably still hear me.

"Eyes on the prize boys." Faye added as I laughed loudly again.

"Hey!" I said with the girls as we came around the corner, to be honest I didn't think the boys were expecting us to crash them this early.

"How are you?" I heard Liberty just be filled with pep.