𝖑𝖔𝖈𝖔

오아시스 찾는 Kitty 주위를 맴돌지
콩깍지 버린 눈은 Yellow
켜줘 손으로 꺼진 심장

It's too late, want you so bad 너를 갖고 싶어졌어
몰라 이젠 이미 Blind 끝까지 가볼래

반쯤 미치게 만들어
You got me like CRAY-CRAY-CRAZY in love
대체 네가 뭔데
미쳐 날뛰어 기분이 Up & down
You got me like CRAY-CRAY-CRAZY in love
나도 내가 Outta control

Loco ~
ITZY

This is all of Juliette's Unseen bits from her third week in the Villa! And CASA AMOR's COMING UP!!!!!!!!

I walked into the Beach hut and I opened the door, looking into the area before i froze.

"What the hell have I just walked into?" I said as I saw Teddy behind the chair making random noises.

"Yeah no, bye." I told the boy slowly walking out of the door not turning my back on Teddy.

~~

I was walking out of the dressing room holding the shoes. I wore in the challenge. "Oh my god. They stink!" I just shuddered as I spoke.

"Ew, smell." I walked back in and told Lucinda placing the shoes by her nose.

"Urgh!" Lucinda said as she stepped back away from it all.

"We'll burn them on the fire pit." I told myself.

~~

"Lily or Ruby." Jake told us as I was cuddling Kaz on the swing with Liberty and Jake.

"Ruby's nice." Kaz told us with a node.

"yeah." I agreed with a nod.

"I did get bullied by a Ruby in nursery though." Liberty told me as I choked on my water.

"Nursery." I told the girl with a laughed.

"Apart from that......" Liberty told us as we all laughed.

"Nursery!" Kaz told her with a laugh.

"it's not secondary school." I told the girls laughing.

"Nursery!" Me and Kaz repeated with more laughs.

"What bullying did Ruby do?" Kaz asked the girl as we were cackling with laughter.

"How old were we in nursery?" I asked us as a group with furrowed eyebrows.

"She just used to like...." Liberty slowly started to tell us.

"'You took my crayon'." Jake told us as me and Kaz laughed even more at this.

"She just used to, like, stick her tongue out at me really aggressively." As Liberty told us this me and Kaz died with even more laughter.

"Like this." As Liberty showed us I couldn't hide my loud ass laughter. "And then she used to just like tell on me for no reason."

"How longs your tongue? Can you touch your nose?" Jake asked this girl.

"Nah, Jules' tongue is long." Liberty said as she pointed to me.