𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝖙𝖔𝖔 𝖜𝖊𝖑𝖑

Oh, your sweet disposition
And my wide-eyed gaze
We're singing in the car, getting lost upstate
Autumn leaves falling down like pieces into place
And I can picture it after all these days
And I know it's long gone and that magic's not here no more
And I might be okay but I'm not fine at all, oh-oh-oh

'Cause there we are again on that
Little town street
You almost ran the red 'cause you were
Looking over at me
Wind in my hair, I was there
I remember it all too well

All Too Well ~
Taylor Swift

4th September 2021

I was dressed ready for the reunion of Love Island 2021, I was honestly not ready, I only had the Islanders here tonight, and I truthfully didn't even want to be here, especially after I walked out

I was dressed ready for the reunion of Love Island 2021, I was honestly not ready, I only had the Islanders here tonight, and I truthfully didn't even want to be here, especially after I walked out. But I had Viv by my side as she was asked to come.

"Hello again, we've missed you." Laura started off the show by calling out to everyone she was stood in front of us.

"I've not." I told Viv whispering to her as we tried to stop our whispers.

"Welcome to Love Island: The Reunion." I clapped with Viv as everyone else around us cheered, honestly neither of us wanted to be there but we had to as they had so much to talk about.

"Tonight we are rekindling our Summer Romances with our Islanders with what was an incredible 58 days of love sweat and tears." Laura continued honestly I just held Viv's hand under the table as we sat there.

"A bit like the friends reunion but with a bit less grey hairs." Laura added as we all looked bored.

"Seriously, we've had break ups, make ups, mad moves, 360s and enough iced coffee to sink a battle ship." Laura continued and I just sat there.

"Why didn't I bring a blazer? it's so cold" I asked Viv shaking my head.

"Well you're not having mine." Viv just mumbled back to me, I shook my head with a smile.

"It's not just the caffeine that's getting my heart racing because tonight live in the studio with me, it's our Islanders!" Laura told us all and as we were the only people here we had to make all of the noise.

"They're all here for the first time since the Villa, what could possible go wrong?" Laura asked us all.

"Everything!" I said but it wasn't really picked up on by the group.

"Actually I can think of a few things, we might need a referee, especially for two of the four footballers here tonight." Laura told us all and I shook my head with a smile.

"Coming up we will be settling some unfinished business from our Islanders." Laura continued.

"And we will be engineering some very awkward reunions." Laura continued.