𝖋𝖊𝖊𝖑 𝖑𝖎𝖐𝖊 𝖘𝖍𝖎𝖙

Usually never cry at all
I would say I'm pretty tough
But it's been a couple weeks now and I still feel stuck in my lungs
And usually I go out on nights
And not think of you once
But if they start playin' that song
I can't help but to think about us, oh, oh

Really thought I'd be done with the hardest part
When I pulled myself out of your arms
Wish I knew that was only the start
And now I'm fallin' apart 'cause

feel like shit ~
Tate McRae

I was with the girls as we watched Kaz and Tyler's face off, he couldn't lie about this

I walked walking across the villa.

"You know I'm very very sorry." I heard Liam say as he walked in front of me.

"I don't give two." I told the boy as I went to step around him.

"Seriously, you're gonna be this much of a prick, let me go past, I wanna chat with my friends." I told the boy, I was so close to shoving him, but I didn't want to risk getting kicked out.

"I wouldn't do that to someone I really liked. You coming back all holier than thou, after being away and you pretending like you had never done anything with anyone." I told the boy with a shake of my head.

"You go off and see if the grass is greener, no, I wouldn't kiss anyone to 'compare' it." I told the boy shaking my head, yet another rant to him.

"How are you gonna deal on a night out, if we ever became anything. Which we're not gonna, but if we did. I'm not gonna go out with you, I don't have the time for that, and there are girls all over you and you can't say no?" I asked the boy, now bewildered for it all.

"I thought, I got to give myself the opportunity, I'm in here for a reason." Liam told me.

And I noticed Chloe slowly get up to walk over. "Ohhhhhhhh so you're in here to be a fuck boy, I mean you could be the new Toby of this place." I told the boy with yet another sadistic laugh.

"i'm not becoming a fuck boy. Don't say that, I didn't know what you were doing up here, so I thought......" Liam started.

"So you thought that you'd fuck me over, pray I was still single and come back to me, so you could have your cake and eat it?" I asked the boy. "What did you think I was doing snogging the boys left right and centre?"

"Don't know. i don't know." Liam told me as Chloe stood not far behind Liam.

"Oh you weren't worried, cos you thought I was doing the exact same thing as you....." I told Liam shaking my head.

"Of course I was worried." Liam told me.

"Oh go away with you being worried about that, cos we all know you weren't." Chloe walked up to Liam and stood by my side.