𝖓𝖔𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖇𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖐𝖘 𝖑𝖎𝖐𝖊 𝖆 𝖍𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖙

This world can hurt you
It cuts you deep and leaves a scar
Things fall apart, but nothing breaks like a heart
And nothing breaks like a heart

I heard you on the phone last night
We live and die by pretty lies
You know it, oh, we both know it
These silver bullet cigarettes
This burning house, there's nothing left
It's smoking, we both know it
We got all night to fall in love
But just like that we fall apart
We're broken, we're broken

Nothing Breaks Like A Heart ~
Miley Cyrus and Mark Ronson

Nothing Breaks Like A Heart ~Miley Cyrus and Mark Ronson

I was so annoyed right now. And I stood up not talking for a bit.

"Well, we all know deep down, I really don't want to be in a couple with this boy." I told the group with a shrug as some of the girls tried not to laugh. "But here we go, I want to couple up with this boy because...."

I just stopped and I couldn't think of anything to say. "I don't have anything." I told the group biting my lip. "i can't say a reason as to why I want to couple up with you cos I can't do that!"

"I have no choice here, and if I did this boy would be the last boy I pick." I told the group with a nod.

"Can I just say what I want to say?" I asked the group before I shrugged. "I don't want to be in a couple with this boy, because, he is someone I can't trust. I couldn't trust him to keep it in his pants for four days." I heard Faye just cackle at my words here.

"Can't even trust him not to talk shit about someone he knows nothing about. And that;s not even everything at's rubbed me the wrong way about him." I added as I shook my head.  

"So the boy I have to couple up with, not by my choice, is Liam." I told the group before sitting back down Toby holding my hand as did Sam while Liam sat next to me, and I tried to social distance from him.

~~

I stood up once we were allowed to by the producers and I went off into the bedroom with Toby, Chloe and Abi.

"What the fuck was that?!" I asked the girls. "Not just me having to be in a couple, but Mary's reaction?"

"I don't know if I should have just let her have him." Abi slowly told us.

Before Chloe stepped in, as Toby hugged me. "No, if they both felt like that with each other, Dale or Mary could have told you. You can't feel bad about that, they told you nothing."

"That speech!" Toby mumbled to me.

"I gave up trying to say anything nice after two seconds." I told Toby shrugging. I couldn't be arsed with a speech for this boy.

"How are you feeling?" Toby asked me as he pulled away and looked at me with a smile.

"I am upset, cos I would have preferred to be in a couple with like Sam. But it is what it is. he isn't getting back into my bed." I told the boy with a nod as Abi and Chloe whispered between them.