Friendships/ Relationships pre Villa

*This does not include the chaos of the Euro's 2022, otherwise it would be ten times longer, so this is only up to June 2021*

RELATIONSHIPS

Unknown boy (February 2017- January 2018)

* This was not a healthy relationship for Juliette.
* He was extremely mentally abusive, and it caused Juliette to get to the lowest point for her mental health, and it caused Vivienne around new years of 2017, to take her with her back to The Netherlands to get away from him.
* It started out as a normal relationship, but after at least a month, he started to get possessive, toxic. He attempted to get her to stop playing football.
* He was literally like he was living in the 1920's, like he believed that she should be in the kitchen and she shouldn't have a job.
* At times it was almost like he had two personalities, one around her, and another around her friends and father.
* All of Juliette's tattoos stem from her relationship with him.
* I mean he tried to harm her physically in the middle of an England Women's game in 2018, just grabbing her before he was pulled away from her by Lucy Bronze.
* Juliette now has a restraining order against him.

"Fuck off you fucking prick!" *While Lucy and a load of people were trying to get him away from her.*

FRIENDSHIPS IN ARSENAL

Vivienne Miedema

* They are like a couple, yet not a couple.
* They have lived together since they first met, the day of signing for Arsenal. And they moved to live with Juliette's dad and step mum during the lock down, so they were literally alone and training together for months.
* Vivianne is the only person allowed to call Juliette, Jule, like Juliette will make sure no one else calls her that.
* There have been way too many conspiracies on if they are dating or not.
* They have waaaayyyy to many pictures of each other, these will be seen later.
* I mean they have twin bloody teddies.
* On the pitch it is like she has this weird thing with Vivianne where it is almost like they can read each other's mind and it is just creepy, they link up a lot in plays. And I mean it is like that sometimes off the pitch.
* For Christmas in 2019, she gave Vivianne one of her England shirts, which she wore in the World Cup, and Vivianne gave her a shirt from the World Cup, and every year they give each other a new shirt at Christmas and at their birthdays, it's just one of their traditions, and they have a little collection of them.
* These two are waaaayyyyy to competitive for their own good.
* They are also insanely protective of each other, like Juliette wants Viv's opinions on people she meets as she sees them in a different way to how Juliette sees them.
* Also Juliette is a thief when it comes to Viv and anything she owns, Juliette will steal it and it is just hers.

"This is terrible! It's less straight then me!" *They were both cackling at Viv's words*
"Well, sorry! I'm not a hairdresser. I'm a football player, massive difference, I don't do things that straight anyway."

"Are you gonna wash and condition it for me as well?"
"This woman is with her like five year old daughter, so you can just wash your hair yourself."
"Oh phooey!"