𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖉𝖞 𝖋𝖔𝖗 𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊

Ready or not, here I come and I'm running
Like it's now or never, I never know if you want it
What if love wasn't what it was supposed to be?
What if there's no Romeo for me?
No hope, no roses, no more notes to read
So I keep my eyes closed to see
What I need is forever and forever, baby, not sometimes
When you want it, then you best come find me 'cause I'm ready

Ready For Love ~ 
BLACKPINK 

HIYA!!!!!! I'm here with a chapter, and I have a new WOSO book up as it is an imagines book. And you can request any ideas you have here for it, with any WOSO footballers, please just have an idea for a chapter if you request things. 

8th October 2021

it was a week after the Aston Villa game, and a few days after the Barcelona loss, and we were hosting Everton at home, so at least we didn't have to do any travelling, as we were coming home from Spain! 

I just finished our training session with Viv and we were seeing our favourite soft tissue therapist, I mean she was very good at her job.  

"Okay so..." I started to say. 

"I have." Leah said as she was standing up, putting her training shirt back on. 

"Oh sorry." I told Leah with a laugh. "No youse can continue your conversation." 

"Well it's just my lower back." Viv started to tell her. 

"Ooooooh!" I said as I went to turn the camera but only showed Leah as she was also fully dressed. 

"We've had a bit of a fun training session after that loss. Me and Viv had just got soft tissue therapy. Viv's lower back and my upper back." I told the camera with a smile. 

"Well your upper back has that lovely boot print on it." Leah told me shaking her head. 

"Well it feels fine, that bruise is just a little shit, it feels quite nice if it is touched." I told the girls with a shrug and a smile. 

"What the!" Leah just told me and I couldn't help but laugh as her eyes widened. " That's gonna hurt like hell in a bit." 

"Mapi gets a picture of that lovely purple thing every night now." I added with a laugh. 

"My hair is dead at the ends, but Viv's fixing that for me later." I added as I smiled at my girl who was laying down on the table. 

"Leah you alright?" I asked as Viv was covered on the table and I turned the camera around to show both of them off. 

"Yeah I'm alright, how are you Miss Wrighty?" Leah asked as she hugged me. 

"I'm alright, gotta wait for this one to be done." I told the blonde girl with a smile. 

"The best!" Leah added as she snapped her fingers. 

"The best EVER!" I repeated nodding with a smile. "And she is an absolute babe, look at her." 

"How was training for you Viv, I forgot to ask you?" I asked Viv as I stood up from my place on the bench. 

"Fine." She mumbled. 

"Did you do well?" I asked Viv as I went to move the camera about, to show her off, now filming her under the table. 

"Oooooooh! Don't use that face." Viv shook her head at me with a smile. 

"It was too easy." Viv told me with a smile. 

"Oh! Your face!" I told Viv laughing even louder. 

"Nah, it was fine. Short. Sharp." Viv told me making faces as she told me this. "Cold. Rainy. And that's it."