𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊𝖘𝖎𝖈𝖐 𝖌𝖎𝖗𝖑𝖘

No love letters, no X and O's
No love never, my exes know
No diamond rings that set in stone
To the left, better left alone

Didn't wanna be a princess, I'm priceless
A prince not even on my list
Love is a drug that I quit
No doctor could help when I'm lovesick

Lovesick Girls ~
BLACKPINK

This book, is far from over no matter what happens Juliette's story isn't over for a long shot, why would it be? And please get ready for tears to shed, cos I cried so much writing this chapter, and rereading it all. 

Oh and what interviews should Juliette do while in her Self Isolation before she can go home? 

And what interviews should they be based off? 

What should be spoken about in those interviews? 

I was stood with Viv, my Dad and Fara as we knew I would have to go back to the villa soon

I heard my phone chime before I checked it, and I saw a new text on the home screen. 

"What does it say?" Viv asked me as she held my hand and I felt a tingle in my hand which I couldn't ignore. 

"Juliette, you now have a decision to make. Tonight after the toast if you wish to do so, you may walk out of the villa with your family by your side. If you choose to leave the villa, one of them will walk through those doors to come and take you out of the Villa. You may now make your choice and then you must return to the villa." I read out from my phone. 

"What are you gonna do, baby?" Fara asked me as she pulled me into a side on hug. 

"I know what I'm gonna do. There is literally only one option here, I think this was all I needed to properly make a decision." I told them all with a small smile. 

"I'm gonna miss you darling." Fara told me as she kissed the top of my head. 

"I love you so much, we're all ready for you to be 100% again, we're proud of you for everything in there." My Dad told me as he hugged me properly and he kissed my forehead. He always used to do this before a football match and whenever he does it, it makes me happy thinking about the past, and it's a lucky charm. 

"I love you so much Schatje." Viv told me with a smile. 

"I'm not much smaller than you." I told Viv shaking my head. 

"Oh shush, I was trying to have a moment, I'll be ready and waiting when you come out. I'm so proud of you and I'll be there to supply you with all of the pillows to throw at people." Viv told em with a smile as she kissed the tip of my nose. 

And I now had to leave them, and I tried my hardest not to cry as I walked away from them three. 

~~