𝖍𝖔𝖑𝖉 𝖒𝖞 𝖍𝖆𝖓𝖉

To tell me you need me

Hold my hand, everything will be okay
I heard from the heavens that clouds have been grey
Pull me close, wrap me in your aching arms
I see that you're hurtin', why'd you take so long

To tell me you need me? I see that you're bleeding
You don't need to show me again
But if you decide to, I'll ride in this life with you
I won't let go 'til the end

Hold My hand ~
Lady Gaga

Aired on: 7th May 2022

It was the 27th of April and we were having fun for the King's Birthday, for Viv. And we were gonna recreate what we did the other year while we had the whole gang of Dutchies here at Arsenal.

"Oh, so I need to do yours?" I asked Viv as I looked at her confused.

"Yeah!" Viv told me while we had Katie hold the camera, cos she already had her first stripes painted on by Viv.

"Beffy, you do it, I'll fuck it up and then I'll get blamed for Ruining Dutchies' stripes." I told the blonde girl passing her the mini paint brush.

"Jule, it's just a wee stripe!" Viv told the as she shook her head while I held her hand, which was free.

"I'm gonna mess it up!" I told Viv as I shook my head as she went to apply her own paint to her cheek bones, but passed it off to Beth for her to go first.

"How can you mess it up?" Katie asked me while I shrugged.

"I get that the stripes are red white and blue but why not orange?" I asked Viv as I tilted my head.

"Viv probably doesn't own any orange." Katie told me as she stood behind me.

"No I don't." Viv told us all while we laughed and Beth finished off her own stripes.

"I feel like we're always hanging out in the toilets now a days." I told the girls as I took the camera to film Viv, the Dutchie, get her stripe.

"I'm also wearing Viv's kit today, cos I have no more, saying this just before anyone comments about my outfit choice of the day." I told the camera shaking my head as Beth finished off her stripes.

"Your cheeks are a bit far to the side love." I told Viv laughing at where Beth had placed the stripes on her.

"It's fine!" Viv laughed it off with us all.

"Your's are reaching for your ears!" I added still laughing with the girls.

"it's on my jawline!" Viv added laughing it off.

~~

"It's the North London Derby week!" I cheered with Viv.

"One game after this!" I cheered at the camera with the girls. "And then a big Euros for us!"

"And a big holiday for both of us!" Viv added as we leaned on each other going towards training. 

"It's coming home!" I sang with a cheer as Viv looked insulted by my song choice. 

"The sun is splitting the sky!" I cheered as I spun around while we walked towards the training centre.

"But Viv, what are you playing at?!" I asked my girlfriend as I turned the camera to face her, this was the best weather of the year so far! Like seriously, we don't get much better weather until the heat waves start.

Viv was rocking her full kit with under armour on as well and leggings, it made me very uncomfortable. Especially as I was in my muscle tee and shorts.

"What why have you got your leggings on?" I asked Viv shaking my head.