𝖜𝖊 𝖇𝖊𝖑𝖔𝖓𝖌

We belong together
We belong together
And you know it
Wine stained teeth
And bloodshot eyes
Think we're both fucked up
And that's alright
Yeah yeah
We belong together
Woo

You got my heart
And you got my brain
So get on get on a plane
Just take a fast car right
Into my arms like
You gotta understand

We Belong ~
Dove Cameron

AN: Hiya I have a new imagines book out right now, if you want to go check it out it's some WOSO imagines which I've been wanting to write, so I decided to publish it yesterday.

30th September 2021

"Hiya!" I said as I turned on the camera while I was sat at home, while Viv was doing something somewhere in our house

"I hope you all enjoyed the first vlog back of the season, I know it's been a month but it has been so busy!" i told the camera laughing.

"I got locked in my bedroom last week as well by Lucy Bloody Bronze when she was staying with me, my room doesn't even lock!" I told the camera laughing.

"She just put a chair in front of your door so you couldn't open it." Viv walked past the camera and told me while she went to the bathroom.

"Oh, anyway, rrrrrude Lucy!" I told the camera still laughing.

"Say hi to the camera Viv!" I told my girlfriend, turning the camera so she was now in the frame. It felt so weird saying that, but I was so happy being able to say that, like man, Vivianne Miedema is my girlfriend.

But I was upset over us hiding it but we both needed to right now, as it wouldn't be good for either of right now with everything going on around us at the moment.

"Hi." Viv quickly told the camera with a small smile that i just caught out of the corner of my eyes, before she bolted off to the bathroom.

"But we need to keep our lead on the table, with another win in our next game, as we're top of the league right now!" I cheered and heard Viv barely whooping from the bathroom.

"Viv's whooping from the bathroom if you couldn't hear her." I told the camera as I drew my painted jean clad legs up a bit higher to my chest.

"Got a visit to Camden today, weathers alright, it's sunny but a bit cold, usual English weather really, and then we've got some of the Arsenal girls coming over tonight as well for a barbecue." I told the camera with a smile.

~~

"Let's see your tee shirt?" I asked Viv as she was walking in front of me at the train station as we had just arrived to get on the train which would take us to Camden.