𝖇𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖐 𝖒𝖞 𝖍𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖙 𝖒𝖞𝖘𝖊𝖑𝖋

No, I don't need your help
To make me sick, to make me ill
I don't need anybody else
'Cause I can break my heart myself
I don't need your help
Getting off of this carousel
I don't need anybody else
'Cause I can break my heart myself

Some days feeling like a misfit
Sometimes I might make a mess
But okay, I'm doing my best
'Cause I still wake up everyday
Might need to take a vacation
To clear my mind, see new places
Issues won't fit suitcases
So I'm gonna be okay-ay-ay-ay

Break my Heart myself ~
Bebe Rexha

Break my Heart myself ~Bebe Rexha

"Hey." Kaz told me as she joined our chat as we were at the fire pit.

"Basically, he gave me his excuses for everything I told him about." I told the group with a nod. "He said 'it weren't like that.' Why would she then go on a meeting with me and lie like that with so much to tell me?"

"He asked me about a future, I told him no, cos I don't no one does that to me and gets away with it." I told the group shaking my head.

~~

"Can you cheer me up?" I asked Matt as I led on the day bed with him and Sam.

"Why?" Matt asked me with his eyebrows furrowed.

"Say Top of the morning to you." I told the boy with a pout.

"No." Matt told me.

"Please!" I told Matt as I looked at him.

"Arrrgh!" Matt told me with a loud laugh. "Fine! Just to make you happy!"

"Top of the morning to ya!" Matt told me as I cheered at all of this.

~~

I was in the kitchen having a drink before Toby hugged me while I had a drink.

"Right with me Jules." I heard Toby tell me as I was in the kitchen having a drink.

"Where to bitch?!" I asked the boy with a smile, following him.

"Swing time!" Toby told me as I swayed my hips as I followed him with a laugh and we both just had fun with a little dance going to the swings.

"Jules, there's obviously so much suffering you...." Toby slowly told me with a smile.

"I don;'t want to burden you with what... all my..." Toby told me with a smile as I laughed at his wording.

"No, spill everything. Tell me what's up. I need to deal with some one else's issues before mine." I told Toby with a nod as I turned to look at him.

"You need something else?" Toby asked me laughing already.