𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊 𝖙𝖆𝖑𝖐

I can hear it callin' 将不安融化
释放你心里的密码
Touch me, tease me, feel me up
夜晚当孤单喧哗
戍守你的梦不倾塌
Touch me, tease me, feel me up

Ooh, tell me, babe
在你梦的颜色里
是否投下我的名
把想念写在你的表情
Ooh, tell me, babe
在你爱的小说里
是否留下我的影
把忧郁变成你的美丽

Love Talk ~
WAYV

3RD POV:

Laura was back to host After sun this week, with the special guests: Darren Harriot, Amber Gill and Becky Hill. This was already gonna be good, just knowing Amber was on the show.

They also has Aaron and Lucinda sat together on a table.

"Should we dive straight in with Liam and Juliette?" Laura asked the group of panelists. "Darren, what are your thoughts on this situation, there's so much to talk about?"

"Why? Why do the producers hate Liam?" Darren asked the audience.

"What?!" Laura suddenly asked. "What?!" Everyone was shocked at hearing this answer from him.

"He's the Welsh Dragon, I'm not having it!" Darren told the group, as the camera showed Lucinda looking confused.

"I understand that he messed up, I get that." Darren said as Amber already looked thoroughly pissed off.

"He's young, he's...." Darren went to continue. "Amber don't look at me like that!"

"Amber what have you got to say?" Laura asked the winner and the woman in the middle. "What is on your mind? She's disagreeing with you Darren!"

"I'm not having it!" Amber told the audience.

"Look at Liam!" Darren told the group. "He's tall, he looks like a stretched Tom Cruise."

"So?!" Amber asked him as she turned to look at him disgusted.

"He's a handsome dude!" Darren continued.

"But should he have done what he did?" Amber asked the man putting her arm out a bit.

"Not really." Amber just broke and laughed as Darren said this.

"But all he did was right he kissed somebody else...." Darren said. "Just to see how much.... Just to see.... To try...." This got loud as hell boos from the group.

"Becky?" Laura asked the final woman on the panel. "What do you think? Go on Becky?"

"Hold on!" Darren told the booing audience as Amber was just laughing.

"Listen..... I'll say it before and I'll say it again..." Becky started to tell the group. "it's like ordering Welsh rarebit. And just getting some flour and leeks, and no cheese."

This got a loud laugh from everyone as Becky spoke.

"For me.... I just...." Becky paused as she spoke. "It was very like, he walks back in and you can see the genuine joy on her face."

"And he sits there like going back to how they were being like 'Hi babe.' basically being everything she wants when he comes back, like he knows it will please her." Becky continues acting like Liam did.

"And then Lillie comes in and she just!" Becky added with a loud clap. "Spills the tea. And I'm all here for it"

"Nah!" Darren told the group as he shook his head. What the fuck is his problem.