𝖎𝖙'𝖟 𝖘𝖚𝖒𝖒𝖊𝖗

Move or groove
Step or dance
Sing or shout
You like, we like it

우리의 여름밤
분위기는 high
We we we all like this summer
Hey hey hey hey
우리의 여름밤 우리가 만들거야
We we we all like this summer
Hey hey hey hey

It's Summer ~
ITZY

This is the start of Juliette's journey in unseen bits, this is just her being a crack head.

Me and Lucinda were outside of the villa, just waiting to go in the villa and we were internally bricking it. Before we just both started laughing.

"Brrr Brrr Brrrr." Lucinda and I told each other with straight faces.

"Ma!" I first told Lucinda as we followed the Sharpay and Ryan warm up.

"Ma!" Lucinda told me back.

"Ma!" I then repeated back to Lucinda  as we both continued to follow the Sharpay and Ryan warm up.

"Ma!" Lucinda told me back.

"Ma!" I yet again fired to Lucinda as we both continued to follow the Sharpay and Ryan warm up.

"Ma!" Lucinda told me back, for the final time.

Then we were both shown just cackling with each other as we held onto each other's arms.

~~

I was walking with Lucinda into the Villa, and I was ready to cause mayhem.

But in the first take of us I fell over as my thin heel got stuck in the decking and I rolled my ankle.

Before Lucinda stopped and ran back to me as she laughed, before helping me get up.

"This stays between us!" I told the laughing girl.

~~

I ended up getting lost in the Villa, on her way to the bedroom making myself and Lucinda wait for producers to appear so we could find their way around the large villa, and get outside to show off the first bombshells.

"Ahhhh! We're lost!" I told Lucinda  as we laughed and we held onto each other.

~~

"It's just a bit weird seeing you all in 3D." Lucinda told us at the fire pit, as I tried my hardest not to laugh.

"3D? Do we look better in person?" Toby asked us as we laughed.

"I mean you are all more attractive in real life." I told them shrugging.

"I feel like you're always gonna say that. You have to say that." Aaron told us.

"If I didn't mean it I really wouldn't say it." I just told them shrugging.

"So how's it been?" Lucinda asked the boys.

"It's been wicked." Aaron just told us.

"Has it?" Lucinda asked tilting her head a bit.

"wait, so Chuggs has gone home then?" I said realising how many people were there.

"Chuggs went home, yeah." Liam nodded.

"You know what, I actually matched with Chuggs on a dating app." I laughed loudly hearing Lucinda say this. "I remember..... I remember talking to him about Bucket Hats, right. And then this guy comes in and he's like, 'Hi my name's Chugg, I own a bucket hat company'."