After Pt.1

"Babe! Have you seen the car keys?" Bose shouted from upstairs.

"They're with me." I replied sipping on coffee while leaning on the door.

He came downstairs and got the keys from me.

"Thanks"

"You're welcome love," I sipped on my coffee once more and before Bose left the house, I stopped him. "Woah, sweety, you're forgetting something."

"Oh, right." He kissed my lips and wanted to head out again.

"Up up, still forgetting something."

"What?" He looked at his phone. Then realised why he was looking for the car keys in the first place. "Ohh. Olivia! You're gonna be late, let's go!"

Our sweet little angel came running from the dinning. She had her Danger Force bag on her back filled with a lunchbox, a fruit, her bottles and a few books.

"Say bye to mommy" "Bye mommy" she hugged me. "Bye my little superhero." I told her as she run outside.

With Bose taking Olivia to school today, I'm free this morning. Ever since Livi was born, I've been working from home. I only go out when they need me at the office, I need to visit the crime scene, or I have to see evidence. I'm bored but I remembered Mika is on leave so I got my phone and dialed her line.

"Hey girl. How are you?" "I'm okay, thanks. How's you?" I replied. "Good. What's up?"

I sat on the chair and slipped out of my house slippers. "You free today?" "Oh my god yes! Where do you wanna go? Want me to pick you up? Do you--"

"Mika relax" I shook my head. "I'm sorry. It's been so long since we hang out just the two of us."

"Mika, we met up last week." "See? Long."

I playfully rolled my eyes and scoffed.

"How about I come get you and we'll make plans on the road?"

"I have a car" "I don't care." I sighed. "Sure...you'll find me."

******
"You didn't tell me about your day" He told me keeping his eyes on the road, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Oh uh, it was okay. I spent half my day with Mika and the other half making calls to the department. How was yours?" I asked biting my bottom lip.

"It was normal. I hang out with the guys today. We watched a live football match. Then went to eat. Then watched a soccer game."

He doesnt go for work because, at the moment, he doesnt need to. He cant work as a soldier, if there ain't no war so...he's a lucky man.

"Sounds fun." I trailed into thoughts again. I stared at the window and closed my eyes as the wind blew in my face. Then it suddenly stopped. I opened my eyes and saw that it was closed. When I looked at Bose, he was trying to hide a smile.

"What is your problem?"

"Nothing," He snickered and I rolled my eyes. "You havent talked to me that much today...what's wrong?"

"Nothing just...tired." "The whole day?" He shot me a look and I sighed.

"Okay look, I just feel like Olivia and I are...not on good terms." I responded under my breath. "Why would you think that?"

I started biting on my tongue and he side eyed me a couple of times.

"I just have this feeling that...she doesnt love me the way she loves you. I mean, not that it's a competition or anything but...what if I...rub her, the wrong way? What if she sees me as the bad guy?"