Date With Destiny (Roles Reversed)

"Patience my children. Soon you shall reek the havoc you crave. Soon I shall have the power I deserve. Soon the entire city will bow down before it's new ruler...The Beekeeper!" He says to his bees.

They're locked in glass containers that fill the room.

"Daddy! Oh DaAaADDDY!" A girl screams.

The Beekeeper runs upstairs and barges into his room. "Daddy's working, Kitten. Can't this wait until--"

"No! He broke up with me. My stupid ex boyfriend Fang broke up with ME!" She passes about it the room. "Now I don't have a date to the prom!"

She falls face first on her bed and cries.

"Er-- there there...I'm sure you'll find another date."

"Ugh! Prom is tomorrow daddy! I don't have time to find another date. So you're gonna find one FOR ME!"

"Now Kitten be reasonable! How do you expect me to--"

"And I don't want just anyone. I want someone handsome," she starts counting his fingers. "And popular, and totally cool! Someone no other girl could get. Someone who would drive fang wildly jealousy. I want..."

--------------------------------------------

Bose pops a gumball and transforms into Brainstorm. He runs to the others and they head down the tube.

Brainstorm puts on a helmet and takes the man cycle (motor cycle). Shout out and AWOL take the man buggy. Volt rides with Brainstorm at the back of the man cycle.

***

"Range to target." Volt speaks into the headsets.

"Five hundred and closing. Should have a visual any--" Shout out is interrupted by Brainstorm.

"There he is."

AWOL butts in. "Correction. There it is."

They're chasing a boy about their age with the head of an entire, giant spider.

He climbs the buildings to escape them but Braisntorm and Volt stays on his tail.

Shout out tries super screaming the abomination but it dodges everything. Volt does this same with her electricity. Still doesn't work.

AWOL uses the man buggy misals to hit the...'thing'...but he still dodges.

AWOL then teleports out of the car and right next to the boy. He hits AWOL with sticky goo and he sticks to the wall.

"Eww! Gross! Blkk."

He shoots the goo everywhere and Brainstorm dodges everything on the motor cycle. Unfortunately, the man boogy isn't as swift and it got blasted.

"I can't see...or move!" Shout Out exclaims.

Volt and Brainstorm keep chasing the thing high and low. Fast and slow.

Brainstorm gets off the man cycle and Volt remains driving. He looks for a spot to use his telekinesis on the freak of nature.

Just when he thinks he's got it, the abomination hits Brainstorm with venom.

"Ugh. Can't.move." He grunts as he falls.

"Brainstorm!" Volt shouts.

Volt drives as fast as possible and is just in time to catch Brainstorm. She places him down and gets off the man cycle.