♡Make-Up Test♡

"Alright, everyone hand in your papers!" Mr. Luhan called out to the class as he sat on his table. The learners stood up and placed their papers on the table in a pile.

"Okay...okay, thank you...ah Mika! How was the paper?"

"It was awesome!" Mika smiled widely, dropping her paper on the pile. She turned swiftly and her face changed fast. She quickly walked over to her friends with a horrid expression. "It was horrible! I think I got 38."

"The paper's out of 40." Miles pointed out.

Chapa rolled her eyes. "You worry too much." She turned, hoping to get out of the classroom because it suffocated her.

"You don't worry enough." Mika clapped back.

And Chapa turned back. "You don't tell me what to do." She narrowed her eyes.

"Neither do you."

The boys exchanged looks, knowing this would get ugly real fast.

"Wanna bet on it?" Chapa walked closer to Mika.

"Come at me." Mika sounded just as intimidating as her friend but Chapa didn't care.

Bose stepped in between them with his hands out, spreading them apart. "Woah! Ladies!"

"It's just a paper." Miles issued, not knowing what exactly had them tense.

Mika's eyes bulged from her head. "Just a paper? Just a paper?! I-"

"It's not just a paper. It's a paper with words." Bose clarified, pointing his finger.

Chapa tapped Bose's shoulder, mouthing the word 'sure'.

"But," he continued. "It's an English: Composition and Summary Test Paper consisting of 20 marks each. And in some cases, 25 to 15 marks, respectively. The composition part is basically about composing a story based on the information given to you in the instructions. And in the summary, you have to create a short version of the story given to you by jotting down the main points based on the question. In addition, both parts have a certain word limit that should not not be reached and not exceeded either. Failure to that, learners would be persecuted accordingly." He shrugged. "Easiest 40 marks of my entire life!"

The twins looked at him in shock, Chapa looked at him in awe.

"That's right; I'm not just a pretty face, people." He smiled. "I wrote about leprechauns."

Chapa smiled as well.

"And he's back." Miles said. "We should probably head out, we'll be late for our other classes."

Chapa led the way with Bose as her tail, trying to catch up to her. Miles and Mika walked behind at the same speed.

"Oh no! I think I'm one word above the word limit...I've gotten 37!" Mika clutched her chest.

"I'm sure you'll be fine. We all will." Chapa assured her.

***

"F?!" She screamed once more. "He gave me an F?!"

"For starters, the question read 'Write a composition between 300-350 words on any creature of your choice'." Miles read.

"So?"

"I wrote about leprechauns." Bose smiled.

"You drew an angry face, two fists and a lightning bolt next to the word 'no' in capital letters." Miles displayed Chapa's paper, showing the other two.

Chapa folded her arms. "I didn't want to!"

Mika face palmed.

"As though you didn't get 39 with an A on the side, little miss perfect." Chapa sneered, opening her locker.