See You Again Pt.1

Original Desilva Residence,
Mexico City,
Mexico.

"Lula! Ven aquí por favor!" An old lad's voice is heard.

"Ya voy!" Chapa screams from her bedroom. She runs to the living room. "me llamaste abuela?"

Her grandmother sits in her wheel chair and signals for her to come closer. "Neita, tengo humbre."

"Sí." She yells towards the kitchen. Mami! Abuela says she needs something too eat."

"Please get her a snack from down town mi hija!" Her mother asks. "Dinner won't be ready any time soon."

"Sure thing!" Chapa turns to her grandmother once again. "Volveré abuela." She kisses her grandmother's cheek and runs out of the house with her mother's purse.

She goes to her neighbour, and throws a pebble by her friend's window.

"What's up?" A girl pops out wearing pyjamas.

"I'm going down town. Wanna come with?"

"Uhh...I kinda have homework to finish so..."

"Please??" She makes a puppy dog face that no one can say 'no' to.

She sighs. "Fine. I'm coming." She disappears. A few moments later, she comes out of the house with a jacket and boots over her pyjamas.

They start walking. Then a guy pops out from a bush.

"How smart of you, wearing a jacket over your pijama to look civilised." He says, joining them.

"Shut up!" She shoves him. Then he shoves her back. And they start fighting on the road.

Chapa rolls her eyes. "Marco, Camilla, stop it, you're embarrassing me!"

"He started it."

"No, you did!"

"You know, sometimes I wonder how you two are dating. You're always squabbling."

Marco wraps his arm over Camilla. "We do it in love." He kisses her cheek.

Chapa smiles. "Ya know, I had a friend who I used to squabble with...it was always back and forth with us."

"Let me guess, Bose?"

Chapa flushes. "What? How did you know?"

Camilla and Marco give her a 'are you serious?' look.

"Have I talked about him that much?"

"Even more!" Camilla laughs. "You're always talking about him."

"No I'm not!" Chapa blushes hard.

"Yeah you are. 'Oh Bose was so this. And also that. Oo~ don't forget this~" Marco makes kissy noises.

"I-I sound like that??"

Camilla laughs. "He's over exaggerating!" She shoves him again.

Chapa's face drops.