After Pt.2

"All I'm asking is for you to clean your room Olivia." I said going downstairs, following her.

"And all I'm asking is for you to leave me alone!"

My mom did say that my stubbornness would stab me in the back. But I got it from her. And she got it from her mother. Now Olivia continues the cycle.

"Its not that hard, you're just picking up stuff and organizing your wardrobe and shelf." I said. "If it's not that hard, you do it then." She replied half way in the kitchen.

"Olivia, go and clean your room or you're not going to that sleepover." I said with clenched teeth.

"But--"

"I'm serious!" I sparked.

"...That's not fair!" She stomped her foot and threw her arms down and ice spread across that area. As she walked upstairs, she left ice footprints on the floor.

Yup, she's Elsa 2.0. Total opposite of me yet we're so alike. It lowkey scares me. I zapped the ice to make it melt.

I swear, if I knew correctly, children only act this way at the teenager stage...and she's only nine! I called it. Raising a mini me would be hell.

I wanna fuck you, he said. I love your sexy body, he said. I need you, he. SAID! Now he's not even here to help me raise the girl he created. I just don't understand. It's been 2 years, 3 months and 14 days...why isn't he here yet? My phone rang so I picked it. It was an unknown number...weird.

"...Hello?"

"Hi baby" a whimpered and soft, voice of a man spoke out.

I covered my mouth and my eyes shot wide open. "Oh my gosh, Bose? Is that really you?"

"Who else can it be?" I smiled under my hands. "God I missed your voice." He told me and I felt his warm smile over the phone.

I got teary and started sobbing.

"Chapa?"

"Why arent you here?! Its already been 2 years and my husband isn't home. Where are you?" The tears streamed down my cheeks.

"I'm still working"

"You're supposed to be home!"

"I know!" His voice raised too.

"THEN WHY AREN'T YOU HERE?!" I sparked.

"Because, a guy got hurt right when I was about to leave for home so General told me to replace him. I'm really sorry." He said as I tried wiping tears that kept coming back.

"Why didn't you refuse?!"

"DON'T YOU THINK I'VE TRIED?! Chapa I miss you and Liv so much and, it's hard for me to wake up everyday, knowing that I'm here and I'm missing my little girl grow up...missing my wife become a mother. And you shouting at me isn't making me feel better Chapa."

"I'm sorry! I don't even know why I'm shouting! It's just coming, out..." I started sobbing.

"We're getting into a no phone zone, I have to go."

"No no no please, please, just stay a little longer babe." I begged him.

"I promise I'll be back as soon as I can. I love you." And I heard him sniff.

"Babe please...don't go..."

"I love you Chappy, take care." And then he cut the line.

"NO!" I sparked and out of sadness I threw my phone to the wall and watched it smash.