Save Me...Please Pt.3

"Got anything on Bose?" Chapa paces about.

"No." Mika responds. Clearly annoyed.

"...what about now?"

"Still the same answer I gave you less than 30 seconds ago: no." She furrows her eyebrows.

"Come on Mika, be serious!" Chapa shoots.

"I'm sorry but it's hard to work when someone keeps breathing down my neck!" Mika snaps.

Miles buds in. "Shouting won't help anything."

"Shut up Miles!" The girls simultaneously scream.

Miles sighs. He's used to it now. This has been going on for the two days.

Ray walks in. "Cheery morning D.Fo--"

"There's nothing cheery about this morning!" Chapa screams.

"...still got nothing on Bose?" He asks.

Chapa laughs. "Someone AIN'T DOING THEIR JOB RIGHT!" She shouts towards Mika.

"You think it's easy?! YOU COME TRY IT THEN!" Mika shoots back, standing from her chair and walking to Chapa. "Bet you can't even tell where the nearest electricity station is!"

Chapa smirks. "Wanna bet?!" She sparks excessively.

"Stop it you two!" Ray scolds them. "If you're gonna find Bose, this won't be the way."

"I try to tell 'em. They just don't listen." Miles admits. More to himself than for the others to hear. "I just hope he's alright..." He speaks up.

***

"I'm hungry...am I getting any food?" Brainstorm asks the body guards surrounding him.

They're wearing all black --with masks ofcourse-- and have their hands behind their backs.

"I'm bored. Can we play a game? How about we sing?" He sounds rather cheerful for a guy whose tied up to a chair in a secluded room.

"One hundred bottles of milk on the wall, one hundred bottles of milk. Take one down, pass it around, ninety nine bottles of milk on the wall. Ninety nine bottles of milk on the wall, ninety nin bottles of milk. Take one down, pass it around, ninety eight bottles of milk on the wall..." Bose sings.

"Why didn't you gag him?" One of the men whispers to another.

"I did. He ate it remember?" He responds.

"Ninety...what comes before ninety six?" Bose thinks for a while then his face lights up. "Oh yeah! Ninety nine bottles of m--"

"You already said that you imbiscile! Its ninety five. And you skipped ninety seven." The man corrects him.

"You're even helping him?!" Another man shouts. He turns to Bose. "Just shut up kid!"

"...you know, my girlfriend doesn't like it when people say mean things to me."

Everyone groans. "Here we go again."

"She cares for me so much. She'd kill you all if she were here. She almost did that to someone...kill--"

"Well too bad kid but she's not here."

"...Why do you want her?"

They go quiet.

"That's top secret. Ans you don't need to know."