Bath

Bose, on the phone, was talking to Mika. "She's not here."

"Are you sure?" Mika asked. "She didn't say she was leaving her bedroom today. Or the man's nest in general."

"Hmm..." Bose walked down the hallway and stopped to get some sushi from the sushi room.

Then passed Chapa's bedroom cause there was no one in there.

"Nothing."

"Okay, do you want me to come help you instead?"

Then Bose arrived at a cracked open door and a lovely singing voice came from it.

He peeped through the space and saw Chapa taking off the ribbons she put in her hair by the mirror.

"No, please don't come." He said with a mouth full of sushi and cut the line.

Chapa hanged her robe and took off her shirt.

Bose couldn't help but stare and his face flushed pink. As a matter of fact, he didn't even realise he's watching his best friend strip.

She then untied the small rope attached to her pajama pants and slowly dropped them down.

Bose licked his lips and stared eagerly, waiting for her to take off her underwear.

Chapa walked closer to the bathtub and bent over to check her water. Her song soothed Bose and lured him closer.

She was slightly behind the door and Bose couldn't see. So he cracked open the door a little wider.

Bose could see Chapa with nothing but her underwear. The mist that settled on her skin made her body moist and glow. It made him drop his plate of sushi.

Chapa put her hands on her waist and tagged on her underwear. She was too busy singing to take off her clothing.

She dropped her underwear slightly and shook her hips, vibing to her music.

"Lower," Bose whispered.

She dropped it a little lower.

Bose was practically drulling, "lower..."

Then she dropped it all the way to her toes while dancing.

The rise of blood flow to Bose's face increased and he blew up red. His eyes widened when she turned around to get into the bathtub.

Bose watched Chapa bathe from beginning to end.

Chapa got out and wiped herself. Bose admired every curve on her body. From her breasts to her hips.

She put on her robe and her bath slippers.

Chapa headed for the door and noticed the uninvited guest. "AHHH!"

"Ahhh!" Bose screamed too.

"What the hell?! What are you doing here?!"

"I-I--"

"Out of my way, Perv!" She shoved through him and walked to her bedroom, holding her robe tight.

"No, no, Chapa listen,"

"No."

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to. I-I was looking for you then I saw in the bathroom and I couldn't look away,"

Chapa turned around, "Wow, you know what? You've given me a reason to not stay made at you."

"Really?"

"Ofcourse not, you perv!" She continued walking.

"Chapa no! Your body it-it's like it spoke to me."

"What?"

"You're so beautiful and hot and I just..." Bose sighed. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have and it was totally wrong of me. Please please please forgive me."

Chapa turned around and saw that sweet, innocent look in his eyes. "Okay...I forgive you."

Bose smiled.

"But don't do that again!"

"Yes ma'am!" Bose saluted. "I won't do it again, I swear!"

Chapa thought about it and smirked. "Okay." She turned around. She tied the rope for her robe tighter and it clang onto her body, giving it a tight fit.

Chapa added a little bounce to her step and Bose stared again.

"C-C-Ch-Chapa?" Bose stuttered.

"What?" She entered her room and sat down, smirking. Her robe was off her shoulders and showed much cleavage.

"I-I-I-- y-you p-promised to-to--" Bose cut himself off when Chapa put her leg up on the bed to apply lotion on it.

"To what?"

"I-I came l-looking for you because you promised to," His voice became lighter and squeaky when dropped the robe clinging onto her shoulder lower than it was and lifting the bottom of her robe up her thigh. "Help me w-with R-R-ay's h-h-h-ho-homework."

"Oh yeah. Just give me a sec." She dropped her arms to apply between her toes, the robe dropped entirely off her shoulders and her chest was out. "...oops." she shrugged.

Bose whimpered and fell. Lucky for him, he was able to lean against the door frame.

Chapa chuckled. "That's what you get."

●end