Date With Destiny

P.s I didn't have any way I could put ray and Schworz in this one so...yh

"Patience my children. Soon you shall reek the havoc you crave. Soon I shall have the power I deserve. Soon the entire city will bow down before it's new ruler...The Beekeeper!" He says to his bees, locked in glass containers that fill the room.

"Dad! Oh DaAaADDD!" A boy screams.

The Beekeeper runs upstairs and barges into his room. "Dad's working, Bear. Can't this wait until--"

"No! She broke up with me. My stupid ex girlfriend Fang broke up with ME!" He passes about it the room. "Now I don't have a date to the prom!" He drops on the bed and sulks, pouting his lips.

"Er-- there there...I'm sure you'll find another date."

"Ugh! Prom is tomorrow dad! I don't have time to find another date. So you're gonna find one FOR ME!"

"Now Bear be reasonable! How do you expect me to--"

"And I don't want just anyone. I want someone beautiful," he starts counting his fingers. "And popular, and totally cool! Someone no other boy could get. Someone who would drive fang wildly jealousy. I want..."

--------------------------------------------

Chapa pops a gumball and transforms into volt. She runs to the others and they head down the tube.

Volt puts on a helmet and takes the man cycle (motor cycle). Shout out and AWOL take the man buggy. And Brainstorm rides the man scooter.

***

"Range to target." Volt speaks into the headsets.

"Five hundred and closing. Should have a visual any--" Shout out is interrupted by Brainstorm.

"There he is."

AWOL butts in. "Correction. There it is."

They're chasing a girl with the body of a spider (...meh)

She climbs the buildings to escape them but Volt stays in her tail.

Shout out tries super screaming the abomination but it dodges everything. Volt does this same with her electricity. Still doesn't work.

AWOL uses the man buggy misals to hit the...'thing'...but she still dodges. He then teleports out of the car and right next to the girl. She hits him with sticky goo and he sticks to the wall.

"Eww! Gross! Blkk."

She shoots the goo everywhere and Volt dodges everything on her motor cycle. Unfortunately, the man boogy isn't as swift and it got blasted.

"I can't see...or move!" Shout Out exclaims.

Brainstorm gets hit but escapes his doom.

The two of them keep chasing the thing high and low. Fast and slow. Just as Volt  is midway of a motorcycle jump, she gets hit with a venom and freezes still.

"Ugh. Can't.move." she grunts as she falls.

"Volt!" Brainstorm shouts.

He uses his telekinesis to stop her from falling hard and lands right in his arms. He puts her down.

"Is she, okay?" Brainstorm asks.

Shout Out steps foward. "She'll be okay. The venom's effect only last for a while."