Lack of Wisdom Pt.2

With Full Credit Towards NaniNossi — the creator and inventor of the chapter — an amazing writer and I recommend you read her books, vote and follow her!!<3

Chapa paces about in her bedroom, moving from one corner to the next. "I need to tell him...but I can't..." she put her hand by her nose, sniffing Bose's hoodie. After sighing with relief, she continued walking around. "How will I tell him? When will I tell him?"

Bose's lips felt so soft it was scary. It was so gentle and pleasant. She relaxed into the kiss and closed her eyes as well. Bose put his hand on her cheek, bringing her closer.

He slowly inserted his tongue into her mouth and traversed it. Using his other hand, he held her shoulder. Then caressed her body with the hand he had on her cheek, bringing them even closer together.

Bose went down her waist, below her hips and onto her thigh. Massaging it lightly, he held it firm but soft. Next, he lifted it. Trying to get her on top of him.

Once Chapa sat nicely on his laps, she placed her hand on his neck and the other caressed his hair, making it messy.

Chapa felt a cold shiver down her spine at what she had just thought:

I need that to happen again.

"What? It was very nice! I didn't expect him to-to...to be able to do...that!" She paced again. "In all honesty, I thought if we started dating, I'd be the asset...and I'm talking to myself," she sighed.

With that, Chapa changed into black baggy pants with metal chains, a black tight, longsleeved T-shirt and white sneakers with red laces.

She set off for S.W.A.G with Bose's hoodie on her bag to return it to him.

But before leaving the house, Chapa put on a perfume that smelled like cinnamon with honey and caramel. Chapa already knows how the day will end. She plans to spend the night at Bose's house.

Chapa enters The Man's Nest through the tubes and sees everyone else. She sees Bose, who was wearing a pale blue shirt with a small dark blue inscription at the back: "😄🍀TODAY IS MY LUCKY DAY🍀😄", black Jean's with holes on his knees and white sneakers with colourful laces.

He always dresses so cute. Chapa thought.

"Yo!" Chapa greeted and everyone immediately payed attention to her.

"He–" Bose trailed off when he turned around and saw Chapa. Freezing on the spot.

Everyone noticed his eyes on Chapa. Mika and Miles greeted her and she confidently but slowly made her way to Bose.

Oh my cat! She's so hot!!

"Here's your hoodie." She said, handing him the package.

"Uhm...thanks Chapa."

"We need to talk."

"Okay." Bose smiled.

Chapa looked at him a little surprised. "Okay? Are you not worried at all?"

"Why would I be?"

"Well," Chapa starts to explain. "Usually, when someone says 'we need to talk', a person starts to worry. Especially since I said it in a very serious tone."

Bose shrugged. "You often use that tone so I'm just used to it. And I didn't do anything wrong so, I'm not worried."

Chapa smirked. "Oh? Are you really sure about that, Bosey?"