Press Conference

Bonnie Quatre pulled up her car behind Nancy's, where she had been following her after they had gone to pick it up at the Creel house. Climbing out of the car, she went to join them.
She had changed clothes before leaving her apartment; at some point during their conversation, it had become the next day. She was dressed in a somber black top and bottoms, which she had smartened with a grey jacket, stylised into sharp points.

 She was dressed in a somber black top and bottoms, which she had smartened with a grey jacket, stylised into sharp points

"What's going on?" She frowned, looking at the assembled crowd.

"The sheriff's office is doing a press conference." Robin whispered. "Someone else has died."

"A press conference?" Bonnie craned her neck to see over the top of the crowd. "With all these people around?" She turned to the rest of the gang. "Right. You guys go on wherever you're headed. I'll stay here and do... the adulting thing."

As they headed off, she ducked between the observers, weaving through the crowd to get to the front. She stood listening for a while.

"... The sheriff's department has decided to name a person of interest: Eddie Munson."

Bonnie snorted. "Oh, this is ridiculous."

"Ridiculous?" The man beside her said. "That Munson boy has been present at at least two of the murders- his fingerprints are all over this!"

Bonnie gave him a dry look. "By that logic, Jason should be equally as much as a suspect, as he has direct connections to at least two of the victims."

"Hey! Jason's a good, respectable young man!"

Bonnie shrugged. "Statistically, most female victims are killed by husbands or romantic partners. Maybe he killed Chrissy in a jealous rage and this is all just to cover his tracks."

"You think Jason did this?"

Not really. Bonnie pursed her lips. "I have... many thoughts on who might have done this."

"That Munson is a freak."

Bonnie laughed. Turning, she fixed him with the full force of her cold, grey gaze. "Ever heard of the charming psychopath? You know, psychos don't go around with crazy tattooed on their forehead. That requires a level of self-awareness they just don't have."

Having cowed the man into silence, she turned her attention back to the sheriff's interview. A meeting in the town hall for anyone with questions? Well, you just know everyone is going to that.

A/N: So I'm hoping you guys might be able to help settle a debate I'm having on social media (I'm waaay too invested in this, it's an actual problem.)
Who do you think would win; Vecna, or the Scarlet Witch?

Also, just for fun, who do you think would win; the Scarlet Witch, or Four?