Black Widow

"Miss Quatre!" Max's voice rang out clear as a bell, heavy in confusion but full of hope

"Miss Quatre!" Max's voice rang out clear as a bell, heavy in confusion but full of hope. "You're okay! And you're here! But... how are you here? Am I making this up?"

"I saw you!" Eleven blurted out almost simultaneously, as if she could not physically keep the words back. "You were there in my vision! Who are you?"

"Four..." Vecna warned. "You are not supposed to be here."

"Oh, and you are?" Bonnie scoffed.

Eleven was persistent, realisation hitting like a ton of bricks. "Four? You're Four? Four from the lab? Four- it's me, Eleven!"

Glancing over her shoulder, Bonnie shot the girls a cheery wink. "Hey, kiddos."

"Four, you have to help us! Please! We have to get out of here!" She rushed forward, but without even looking, Bonnie held out an arm to stop her, staring Vecna down.

With an elegant stride, Bonnie stepped closer to him still. "And as to me being here, why... It is only because you showed me how. All of this is your doing- you made me this way. " She spread her arms wide, gesturing to all of herself. "And in doing so, you made me your equal." They were close enough to kiss.

"My perfect match." Long fingers graced Bonnie's shoulders.

"Henry." Bonnie smiled so sweetly, hand reaching out to stroke his face. "Don't worry. I'm here now. Be calm. Shh..."

A wave of calmness rippled over everything; soporific, it was as if everything was blanketed over in a sudden quiet. Eleven felt her own heart rate slowing, eyelids dropping, even though she was not even the target. A bead of red welled in Bonnie's eye; one single, bloody tear rolling down her right cheek.

It happened in an instant- suddenly, Bonnie found herself yanked back, all three of the girls going flying as the world shifted around them; light changing from chilling blue to a rusty red, the familiar school dance hall replaced with floating shards of broken building, recognisable as having once been the Creel house.

Vines wrapped around Bonnie's arms and waist, forcing her down to sit; she found herself bound to a throne-like chair, black as the night, tall and elegant. Dark tendrils snatched Eleven, stringing her up in front of the door.

"You think I don't know what you are doing?" Vecna loomed over Bonnie.

Bonnie shrugged. "It was worth a shot."

"You were not supposed to be involved." He spoke low and slow, almost gentle. "But since you insist on it, you can have a front row seat. Behave." She felt the touch of his hand on the top of her head, and then he turned away.

As he strode towards the unconscious form of Max, Bonnie's face darkened and she yanked on her restraints. "What was the plan, Henry?" She goaded, desperately trying to get back his attention. "Were you just going to keep me tucked safely out of the way? Am I that much of a problem? How did you see that going- You had to know it would never work!"