Truths

Bonnie woke up once again in the bed. Did he just- she couldn't remember falling asleep, but wouldn't put it past him, once he got tired of her sulking, to use it as a way to hit reset.

Enraged, Bonnie leapt from the bed, flying past the dress hanging on the wardrobe- white, again, and very beautiful- instead grabbing the silky, white dressing gown from the back of the door and pulling it on as she raced down the stairs. Yanking the door to the downstairs room open, she stormed inside to find him. "Right! If you don't tell me what's going on, right now-!"

"You are... in your nightclothes." Henry said, sounding slightly thrown off as politely he averted his eyes.

"Oh, grow up." Bonnie snarked. "Tell me what's going on!"

"...Alright." He surrendered, still looking away. "Go get dressed and join me for breakfast, and I'll tell you what you want to know."

And that's how a short while later Bonnie found herself sitting at the far end of the dining table, hastily dressed in the white dress. This one almost seemed like a blend of the last two, short-sleeved with lace covering her up to the collar. She refused the tea and any offer of food, instead fixing him with her cold gaze.

"Is it you?" She accused. "Are you the one doing the murders? It is, isn't it?! It's you- you're Vecna!"

His eyebrows shot up at the last part. "...I have no idea what that is."

"...That's fair." Bonnie admitted- She had had no idea what Vecna meant either at first. She gestured at the place around them with wide arms. "What even is this place? What's happening here? The cutesy clothes, the room, the playing house- I'm not some doll that you can just dress up and play with!"

"I like the dresses." He said mildly.

"I don't." Bonnie snapped back, not-entirely-true. "They make me look harmless. People take advantage of you when you're harmless."

"What do you want to look like?"

"Harmful." Bonnie responded quickly, then frowned when she realised what she had said. She looked around again. "Is this why you didn't come back?"

He quirked his brow again, intrigued.

"I waited for you, you know that?" Bonnie said, something clearly brewing under the surface. "I waited for you! In solitary, in the dark, alone! I waited like you told me to! You promised you would come back for me, and you didn't- You didn't!" She stood bolt upright from her chair, sharp as a whip crack, stabbing a finger at him in accusation. "You left me. You LEFT ME! Alone. In the dark. In solitary." Suddenly she flew at him like a banshee, arms outstretched as if to scratch out his eyes or strangle him.

Instead, he caught her in his arms, holding her close as she shrieked at him, pounding her fists against his chest. "You left me and I hate you, and you left me! How dare you leave me! How dare you! How dare you ever leave me!"

As she dissolved into loud sobs, Henry gently petted her hair, guiding them both down to the floor, Bonnie falling to pieces in his arms.

A/N: Congratulations Bonnie, that's exactly how... not to get any of the answers you're looking for. XD

Please leave a like and comment your thoughts! Music and dress photo at the top- I've found several older songs on YouTube redone in the style of Stranger Things, and they really work for this fic. XD