Who I Am

Henry had grabbed Bonnie by the arm and hauled her over to the bed; Bonnie knelt on the mattress, watching, as he ranted and raved, pacing back and forth like a caged tiger.

"-Do you have any idea how hard I have had to work to keep you safe?" His hands gripped the frame at the end of the bed. "Just for you to throw it all away-!"

"No, I don't know, but if you would like to explain it to me...!" Bonnie crossed her arms.

Henry made an aggravated sound low in his throat, ran his fingers through his hair and crossed to her, taking her by the shoulders and pulling her aggressively towards him. "Why can't you be what I want you to be!"

"Because that's not what you want me to be!" Bonnie shouted back, their foreheads so close they nearly touched. "You like me like this. You wouldn't have it any other way."

Henry stepped back, having nothing to say to that. Bonnie reached for him, guiding him down to sit next to her on the bed. "Come, come on, sit by me. Talk to me- tell me about all this. Tell me what's going on."

***

Bonnie lay with her head on his chest, tracing patterns with her fingers over the fabric of his shirt. They were curled up together on top of the bed, Henry with his back against the pillows, Bonnie tucked into his side. They had sort of just... migrated there as they talked, comfortable familiarity taking them both over.

"I can't imagine what it must have been like," Bonnie spoke somberly, playing with his buttons. "All alone in this place; no one- nothing else but those things outside." Bonnie shuddered. "I don't know how you did it." She rolled away from him, onto her back, her hands above her head, gazing up at the ceiling; she chuckled suddenly as if she found something amusing. "You need to get laid."

He turned onto his side. "Oh, yeah? And who's here that I can do that with- you?"

Bonnie laughed properly this time, the two of them playfully wriggling around on the pillows until they were facing each other- they stopped, finding themselves much closer than expected. Henry's eyes travelled down over her face to her mouth, then up again. Bonnie licked her lips.

Then a thought crossed his face and he frowned. "Have you ever...?"

Bonnie snorted, rolling back on the pillows, arms crossed over her chest before she looked at him again. "Don't make me sound like something I'm not." She smiled, Cheshire Cat, turned towards him, looking up at him through her lashes. "I'm not easy, you know." She purred. She shifted about, sitting up, putting her arm over him as she leant in close. "It's just that people are pretty, and I know what I want." She grinned, noses touching; noting the way he watched her, the way his breath caught and his throat bobbed. Then, she drew away.

"Four!" He groaned.

Bonnie scoffed. "My name is not Four."

"Bonnie!" He tried.

Bonnie playfully kicked her legs against the end of the bed. "You know... My name's not Bonnie either. Bonnie's a pseudonym." She leant in close to him again. "I have a name- a proper one. A secret one." She tapped his nose with her finger. "Known only to those that I love most." She climbed off him, onto the hard-wood floor.

He caught her wrist as she went to leave; sitting up, stopping her in her tracks. "Please," He half-pleaded, sounding exhausted. "Just... be good."

Bonnie grinned.

A/N: Totally skipped over Henry explaining what we-the-audience already know just to give you all the fun bits XD

Yes, it is official, Bonnie is the dirty minded one of the pair. Well, she is the one with more worldly experience XD When I decided her personality traits, hedonist was high up on the list.

Anyway, enough of me messing around- please leave a like and a comment if you enjoyed the chapter! XD