Break out!

"That's... Pretty ingenious." Bonnie Quatre commented, an approving tone in her voice. She stood some way behind the others, crowded around the bed; red sleeves rolled up to her elbows, arms crossed, looking at the light box they were using to receive messages from the others in the Upside-down. "Well done, Dustin. Good work."

"We need to go to Eddie's trailer!" Dustin leapt to his feet, urging the others up. "How are we going to get out?"

A sly smile crept across Bonnie's face. "Leave it to me."

***

"Oh little pigs. Oh little pigs. Let Officer Callahan in..." Callahan reached for the door, only for it to be pulled open and he met with a thunderous-faced Bonnie.

"Uh, excuse me, what do you think you're doing?!" He cowered under her savage grey gaze. "How the hell is that an appropriate way to talk to children?!"

"Oh, uh..."

"No, seriously! I've had enough of you. Who qualified you as a police officer? Who is your superior? I'll have your badge for this!" She jabbed her finger harshly at him. "I will! I will! I'll report you! You mark my words. When I'm done, you'll be lucky to get a job in this town again. This is utterly ridiculous!"

Leaving him gobsmacked, she shoved past him, striding down the stairs. "Right... If we're done here, I might take my leave. You seem to have asked all your questions, Sheriff, and you have my contact details should you need to follow up..." And with that, she strode to the front door and out.

Mere seconds later, the shout went up, the room upstairs was empty. Sheriff and parents rushed to the door, pouring outside just in time to see their offspring fleeing across the yard into the night.

"Dusty! Dusty!"

"Where are you going? Come back!"

"Don't run off without an adult!"

"They have an adult!" Bonnie called back, running along in the midst of the rabble. "... I am so fired for this..."

A/N: So I realised way too late Sweet Dreams are made of this is the perfect song for Four/Bonnie and semi-ironic too with Dream a little Dream, but I'm committed to the Bonnie Tyler thing now XD but it kind of fit the vibe here and I had to include it at least once (probably more)

So, question of the chapter: What do you think Bonnie/Four's favourite film is and why? I know what one (or ones) I think it is, but I want to hear your opinions! :D