Important Notice- Please Read

So... I have a confession. I was fully expecting that, by the time this fic was finished, we would be near to the release date of season 5, so I could just... hop onto that story like I did with season 4 in this fic and go where I needed from there.

However, as we are probably all aware, that has very much not happened. XD (I got overexcited with the writing- sue me!) And now they're talking about the next season not coming out until 2025, so I'm a little unsure what to do.

On one hand, I don't exactly want to just wing it and make it up, as I'm sure there's info I'll need in the next season. (I say this like I won't crack two months down the line and make it up- I've done it before. XD)
On the other hand, I don't want to lose my audience and leave you all with nothing to read between now and then.

So I was thinking... who here would be onboard for a prequel?

I've two possible ideas:

Option 1:
A prequel about Bonnie's parents (Because to me, they're fully fleshed out, very interesting characters I haven't had opportunity to use yet. XD) It wouldn't really have any adult Bonnie in it, but might feature a very young Lilith near the end, until she is taken by Doctor Brenner.
It would also guest star Victor Creel and the rest of the family, including possibly a bit of young Henry. (Because damnit, this is my fic and it can happen if I want. XD)

Or, Option 2:
A story about Bonnie and her sister Lydia that runs parallel to Stranger Things seasons 1-3. This would include some crossover with the main cast, lots of humour, some of Bonnie's adventures around the world and her escapades escaping Doctor Brenner, as well as possibly setting up a romance for Lydia. (Once I decide whether I prefer her with Steve or Eddie. Love triangle? XD)
Might also possibly include more flashbacks to the lab, just so we don't miss Henry too much. XD

Secret option 3:
I do both. ...Somehow. I was thinking maybe the same way I did the first half of this book, with the flash-back, flash-forward technique. Only thing is, I was worried this might get confusing, as it would be a lot of new characters.

Any which way, I might take a break for a few weeks before committing to anything- I have other writing projects I need to catch up on a bit. XD
But please, leave me a comment regarding your thoughts on which of these you would like to see! (If any- who knows, you might have had enough Bonnie by now. XD)

Thank you so much for reading!