Check

"You want your powers back?"

"Yes. I want my powers back." Bonnie trailed her finger down the front of his shirt. "They are mine, after all. As much a part of me as an arm or a leg."

Henry drew back a little to look down at her; his hands still resting comfortably on her waist. "And what will you do when you have them? Who is here for you to influence? Me?"

"Are you saying I can't influence you now?" Bonnie playfully nipped his jaw. She pressed in close, laying her head on his shoulder, smiling wickedly as she nuzzled into his neck. "Come on." She crooned. "You know me. I was not made for this... picket-fence life."

He thought for a long moment, looking away; his hand resting on her back as if for a dance. "You can have your powers back," He said, looking down at her again. "When you have proven you can be trusted."

Bonnie withdrew from him, looking up into his face. "...Proven I can be trusted? How have I proven I can not be trusted?" She jabbed a long finger harshly into his chest, lips pulled into a scowl. "If anything, you're the one who needs to prove he can be trusted!"

"Oh, please." He scoffed. "Like everything you do isn't done with a hidden intention. Every move you make is to betray; to make people go against their very natures. You wind your web so carefully, weaving them in just so, so they don't see the danger until it is too late."

"So do you!" Bonnie snarled, lip curled, face twisted into the most hideous expression; voice like thunder as she spoke. "We are the same creature, you and I!"

This next kiss was almost punishing— her nails raked red claw-marks down his back; he viciously pulled her hair.

As they broke away, Bonnie hissed. "They are not yours to take. You do not get to keep them from me like you are reprimanding a child. They are mine."

Henry smiled warmly, forehead resting against hers, enjoying them just being for a moment; a bemused expression was on his face, like she was an insect buzzing about in the sunlight. "You'll get your powers back." He soothed, cradling her face on his hands and rubbing his thumb over her cheek. "... Eventually." He pressed a kiss to her temple.

Bonnie looked irate.

Trailing his fingers down her arm, Henry took her hand in his. "Come on. How about some tea.

Bonnie let him lead her over to the chairs. He reached for the teapot as he sat down, but Bonnie took it from him, pouring a cup herself. Holding it by the saucer, she put it down in front of him; then she sat, looking expectant. "Drink it yourself."

When he paused too long, Bonnie smiled victoriously. "How about we play a game?"

A/N: The title is referring to chess, not check mark. Realised it might get confused. XD
Was originally "Checkmate", but nobody's won yet. XD

"We are the same creature, you and I!" Typing that immediately set me off thinking, what would eldritch, Upside-down creature Bonnie be like?

Not sure if she would look like Vecna, as the Upside-down isn't the same as it was then. Maybe something like Billy— looks human but kinda isn't? Maybe something to do with the vines? (Their interconnectivity sort of echoes her powers.) So many possibilities XD