chapter 59: weisz is hyped

~weisz~

       I look at all the clothes in my closet, trying to decide which ones I should bring on the trip to Paris. The trip is almost here and I can't be more excited now that I've gotten the all clear to go. Part of me is nervous, however. Though I'm always nervous when it comes to my leukaemia even if I'm recovering well.

       It's hard not to be nervous when this is the second time I've had it. I keep thinking that it's just going to keep coming back over and over again and--

       I shake my head. No, I shouldn't be thinking about that right now. I should just be thinking about having the time of my life. Living life to the fullest. Being happy that I'm in a very loving relationship with the most amazing person. Excited that I'll be going on the trip of a lifetime.

       "You know what you should bring?" Reno asks from where he's lying on my bed. He is here to help me pack, but he gave up five minutes in because I, apparently, have too many clothes for him to choose from.

       "What?" I ask before realizing what he's probably alluding to. "Reno, I swear, if you say a leather jacket..."

       Reno snorts. "No. Why would I say a leather jacket? You're the one with a fantasy of me in one so if anything, I should bring one. I am, by the way."

       I look at my boyfriend and glare at him. "I do not have a leather jacket fantasy."

       "Mhm. I can easily prove you wrong, by the way."

       "You know, you've had a lot of chances to prove my wrong and you haven't done it yet. I wonder why is that."

       Reno just smiles at me. "Maybe because I'm waiting for the perfect opportunity. Like a trip to the City of Love."

       Of course, my cheeks begin to redden even though I try to tell myself that there's nothing to be flustered over. But it doesn't help that Reno knows exactly what to say to make me flustered and will take any opportunity he has to do it.

       I look back into my closet, hoping to hide my blush. Unfortunately, my boyfriend knows how to read me extremely well. "Turning away doesn't magically make your blush disappear," he says.

       "You're annoying."

       "Thank you, I try." Reno gets off of the bed and walks over to me. "Anyway, I was going to say that you should bring this." Reno takes my light pink dress shirt off of its hanger.

       I furrow my eyebrows. "The shirt I wore to the Valentine's Day dance? Why?"

       "Uh, because pink is an extremely good colour on you," Reno says. He holds the dress shirt up to me. "I can swoon right now and you're not even wearing it. Besides, if we have enough free time to explore the city, we can go on some dates."

       "Oh. Then yeah, I'll bring the shirt. But you have to bring some of your red shirts. It matches your hair a lot."

        "Not right now." Reno ruffles his hair. "Look at my roots. Literally my natural hair is showing more than the red."

       "Speaking of, your hair is hot like that," I say. "Black and red? It looks very cool. I would tell you to keep it like that, but it's your choice." I go back to picking some clothes to bring with me on the trip. "How come you haven't dyed your hair recently?"

       Reno goes back onto my bed and lies down on it. "Too lazy, to be honest. Since my natural hair is black, I can't just put red hair dye on it and call it a day. I have to bleach it and then dye it, and it's too much work for me right now. I actually don't mind my hair looking like this right now, though."

       "Like I said, it looks very cool." I choose some clothes before deciding to give up for the day. I walk over to my bed and lie down beside Reno. "I'm exhausted."

       "Actually exhausted or just dramatically exhausted?"

       "Dramatically," I say. "It's just hard to decide what clothes to pack. If I end up forgetting something or wanting something I left at home, it's not like I can just rush home to pick it up. Don't worry. I haven't been getting tired out as easily as before."

       Reno smiles at me. "So that means we can..." He moves towards me and presses his lips on mine. I kiss him back, expecting this to be a short thing, but he grips my shirt tightly and yanks on it so I end up moving on top of him.

       Unfortunately, it does end up being a short thing because I suddenly hear Grandma yell all the way from downstairs, "Weisz! That door better be open!" It's like she has a sensor whenever I'm kissing Reno. This isn't the first time she suddenly reminded me that the door needs to be open. While I'm already kissing Reno.

       I sigh as I move away from Reno. I look at my door, contemplating on whether or not I should actually open it. It's not like I will actually go far with Reno when my family is home, but I know I should respect the rules of my house.

       I get off the bed and walk over to the door, opening it slightly. "We can always take things to my house since my dad's not home," Reno says. "I'm already packed so I wouldn't have to focus on that."

       "Tempting," I say. "But I should finish packing. I'd rather not leave it for the last minute so I'm not rushing to pack things and end up forgetting something. How are you already packed?"

       Reno shrugs. "I don't have as many clothes as you, so it wasn't hard to just choose my favourite outfits. And I go on road trips with my dad from time to time, so I got used to knowing everything I should bring with me. Also, I have condoms packed."

       "Literally shut up."

       "You love me."

       "I do."

_______________________

"i do" awe they got married. jk jk.

next chapter is actually the last chapter of this book :o but it's okay, because they're getting a second one, starting off with their trip to paris hehehe.

i just have to think of a title. maybe "weisz and reno" /hj