The Date(sex)

Christian
I pick Anastasia up and her security is following us to.my club which is the Mile High Club. We drive to the club Taylor is driving because I haven't slept well since I discovered something else about Mia. She has been seeing Howard Johnson and is pregnant by him. Deanna has asked me to stand by her during this time and I have to agree with her on this after she told me about Mia and Howard. Mia has crossed way too many lines and I can't be on her side in her criminal games. After Barbados I spoke with mom and dad and told them what I could prove and what I suspected and showed them the damage done to my jet and the injuries to my staff because of Mia and her friends. I still can't understand why Mia targeted Anastasia to begin with.
Anastasia
I am stunned by what he has told me about Mia and he has apologized for her poor behavior. I guess he had no idea how bad she was behind everything because she used other people to do her dirty works. She was the planner though. He told Kate that Mia used her to her own benefit and Kate looked into it and Christian gave her evidence and she stopped. He was being very honest with me and he didn't have to.
Christian
I know that you made sure that Howard was caught in the act because of you and your cameras. I pretty much am aware of everything that goes o; in my building. The restroom is off limits to me and my staff, but I can't stop my guests from recording in my building can I? I can't tell you how I knew, but I knew if you were invited and knew Mia and Howard were present things would be planned to catch them in the act. Be aware that Mia is under house arrest. No car, no phone, no way to get a message to any of her friends. Other than Mia, is there any reason you might not want to go out with me again?
Anastasia
After all that you have told me and you aren't your sister and your mother saved my life more than once from what my dad told me. Let's see how this goes and I will tell you my answer later. He smiles and we are finally at a nice restaurant and we are led to a private dining room. We enjoy a good meal and we dance and he kisses me and it feels good.
Christian
I liked you the moment I saw those blue eyes peeking through your swollen black eyes. To me you were amazing to have survived everything you had. It's hard not to hear doctors talking about patients as they are rushing them to the operating room. Your dad had security around you but my coverts were there waiting for any bit of information I could find out about you, mom would never tell me anything and your father definitely wouldn't. So I knew quite a bit from what people were discussing. Cops are not as tight lipped as you think and once I found out who was behind what happened to you I was able to get more information.
Anastasia
You aren't the only one who checked out people dad checked everyone out even you. So we know a lot about each other. I guess I will go out with you again. We have too much time on our hands even though we work hard and long hours and I attend college. I am about to get my degree, well the first if many degrees I want. I guess I can fit you into my schedule if you are fitting me into yours.
Christian
I would really enjoy it if you fit me into your schedule. I lean down and kiss her and press her against me. We deepen the kiss and I pay the bill and we go get in the car and Taylor drives us home after the security get in their car and follow us to her home. But I put up the partition and we make out in the back seat. I really want and need her, but I don't want to scare her off. She fits right in my arms like she has belonged there all along. I move my hand down to her breast and fondle them and she groans. I twist her nipples and she moans into my mouth. Do you want to come home with me?
Anastasia
I am attracted to Christian I have from the first time I saw him in person in the hospital. We have been kissing and he has made me feel special so I allow him to feel my breasts and it feels so good to be gently caressed by his hands. He twisted my nipples and the feeling goes all the way through my body. He asks me to come home with him. Dad told me that when it feels right I will know it. He will get a call from my security letting them know I am with Christian. I agree to go home with him and he is happy. I text security and they will call dad and send in second shift if needed. Christian tells them we will be safe in his apartment. I text them that Christian's security will guard us for the night. We arrive a bit disheveled but we are okay.
Christian
I have Taylor lock down the apartment and the elevator after we all get inside for the night. I pick Anastasia up and carry her to the elevator and once we get to my bedroom I lay her down on my bed. I ask her if she wants me to make love to her and she says yes. When she tells me it is the first time since her rape to have sex. I promise her I will be gentle. I take off her shoes then mine. I go take off my suit and put it in the dry clean only basket. I am in my t shirt and underwear. I pull her up to unzip her dress and unhook her bra and slide both off of her. She is in a garter belt hose and underwear. I pull my shirt off and pull her to me and slide my hands to her underwear and lied them down her legs. We are kissing once I get up I pull my underwear off. I lay her down on the bed and I start by spreading her legs wide apart and bury myself between her legs and lick all her juices up. I tease her clit with my fingers and rub it until I feel her come onto my tongue. I lick it all up and kiss bite and lick as I find her nice ample double D breasts. I can help but suck and lick them until she comes again and I start kissing her as I position myself between her legs I ask if she is still in the shot and she says she is. I tell her I am clear of any STD and she says she is as well. I ask if she still wants to do this and she tells me yes.
Anastasia
I have been nervous about having sex after being raped but something about Christian makes me feel safe and turned on at the same time. He surprised me when he kissed me and deepened the kisses in the car when he moved his hands to my breast I wanted more and he continued and twisted my nipples and I heard my groan. He asked me to come home with him I decided to go home with him. Now we are here making live when he went between my kegs and started licking me over and over and rubbed my clit while his tongue went inside me I suddenly stiffened up and orgasmed and licked the juices off me and licked bit and kissed his way up to my breast. He sucked licked a bit my nipples until I orgasmed again. He asked me if I still wanted to make love I told him yess. Then he asked if I was still on the shot I told him yes. He told me he tested clean since he last had sex. I told him I was clean and this is my first time since the rape. He started kissing me over and over again and moved my legs and pulled my knees up as I felt his penis rub against my entrance. He eased himself inside and I want him inside so I wrap my legs around him and push him inside deeper and we start thrusting, him thrusting inside me and me thrusting to meet him until we explode together at once. He starts kissing me again and says it was wonderful.. he rolls off me and pulls me to him my back to his front. His hand cupping my breast and my vagina. I feel him harden as he kisses my neck and ear lobes as he sticks his fingers inside me. He pulls me on top of him and says I want to see your breast as you ride me his lift me up and slides inside me.
Christian
I want to see her breast as the bounce as we make love with her riding my penis and I meet every move down with a thrust upward. Oh my goodness I knew I would love her in this position. I have fantasies about her and how many positions I am going to make her mine. As I am getting her to orgasm again and again. I take her hose and garter off and I sit down and pull her onto my waiting penis and I watch us as I enter her over and over again watching me slide in and out I start moving deeper and harder and faster until she comes all over me even on my legs. I explode just seeing her juices. I grab a towel from the night stand. I wipe her off and I take her to my bathroom. I turn the shower on and I pill her inside and we wash each other and I lift her up and start pounding into her hard and fast and she comes a couple of times as I bite and pull her nipples. I pull out and mark her with my sperm on her vagina and her tummy and enter her again as I finish up. We get print and I dry her off after cleaning her up again. I wash up again and find her a robe and a towel. I go find the items I bought in hopes she would come home with me. It is a sheer neglige I can see everything and I like it. I watch as she walks by me I kiss her and fondle her breast. I lift the blankets and we get in bed together after brushing our teeth. I tell her I bought that just in case I was able to bring her home with me.
Anastasia
I feel sore and tired but satisfied. The sheer neglige is something else. A cotton t shirt that is tight fitting might be better. He seems to like it. He fondled my breast a kissed me deeply again. He lifts the blankets and I get in and follows me into the bed. The neglige is short with no underwear at all. He has his hands cupping me between my kegs and his other hand is on my breast.
Christian
I would like it if you spend the night with me again and again. I want to buy you sexy things for your over night stays if that is okay?
Anastasia
I would like to spend nights with you as well and buy me what you like. He kisses me and turn me over so he can kisses me deeper he lifts My keg and pushes inside me again and again until we both explode together. He pulls me up and takes the neglige off completely
Christian
I like you naked better. Let's get some sleep. We have that 9 am meeting in the morning.