Surprise (Sex)

Anastasia
I see various outfits laying on the bed, a sexy maids outfit, a leather outfit, and the cowgirl one is a good one. I laugh when I see the fake spurs on the footwear. I try it on and it is cute with a little lasso with it. Wonder what that will lasso lol. My imagination doesn't need to go anywhere to know there is only one thing that will fit on. The maids outfit comes with heels and doesn't cover my breasts or much of my bottom either, it has a feather duster with it. Then there is the leather outfit with a whip of sorts. It has velcro panties and the top has cutouts where my nipples would fit through. It has a mask with cat ears, there are heals with it too. Then I see a rack if gowns and various other clothes. Christian comes into the room and stops as he sees me in the maid outfit. He comes over to me and moves the things off the bed. He pulls me down on his lap after kissing me passionately.
Christian
You look good enough to eat and that's just what I am going to do. But right now I am enjoying this as I spread her legs apart and cup her with my hand and she is already wet. I suck her nipples as I start fingering her and massaging her clit. Soon she is morning and I keep sucking and pull her her nipples with my teeth. She tightens around my fingers and comes. I taste her juices and lift her up an free my penis and slide inside her as I turn her back to me and spread her wide open and I watch as I enter her going in and out fast and hard. I need this and we climax after I pound into her harder. She comes along with me. I whisper I want you to move in with me. I want to have access to you as often as I can. I kiss her and tell her I can't live without her.
Anastasia
Okay I will move in with you. He kisses me and flips us onto the bed and wraps my legs around him as he enters me again and this time he goes very slowly and kisses and nibbles me everywhere. He slows down and stops as I throb in need around him. He pulls out and just rubs his penis agains my slit and does this until I am about to explode. I move and push against him to get him inside me he grins and says do you like me inside you Anastasia? I tell him yes I do and he slides partway and I wrap my legs around him and thrust up to meet him.
Christian
I love this outfit on you I knew you would look very sexy in it, but you are sexy in ant outfit. I suck her nipples and start going faster and harder and we come together again. We lay together with me still inside her. When do you get you degree?
Anastasia
This week why?
Christian
I reach over and take the box out of the drawer I placed it in after we made love the first time. I open it up and say I want you to think about this and know it was love at first sight for me, bruises and all. Will you marry me and end my loneliness?
Anastasia
My tears are flowing and I say yes because I feel the same way and I tell him this. He slides the ring on my finger, this feels familiar to me. I recall someone doing this while I was recovering from the rape.
Christian
I tried it in your finger while you were recovering from the rape and attack. When I saw your eyes I knew you were meant for me, you just opened your eyes like you sensed I was there for you and I thought I have found her my soulmate. So big wedding or small one. We can elope if you want to. We are taking your maid outfit on our honeymoon. I ordered a few more items even some for me to surprise you. I love having access to you in this.

Mia
There is a pounding on the door of Howard's hotel room and he is gone. I grab my robe because I am naked. I was waiting for Howard but he never showed up. I answer the door and cops start reading me my rights and cuff me. I ask to get dressed and the grab clothing and say dress at the station. I think you have the wrong person. Do you know who I am and who my family is?
Policewoman Gallagher
Mia Grey and we know who your family are. They were very helpful in finding you along with mr Johnson. By the way you won't be able to raise a baby in jail. We have to keep the baby safe so we have made sure she can't fight us. I have been advised that none of the Grey family are going to help her out if this situation. They are getting custody of the baby once it is born though.
Howard
I watch as they take her out of my hotel room and then search my room and get her some clothing. You can tell how she is holding her robe she is naked underneath it. She might be modest now but she sure isn't any other time. She liked flashing men and women for the fun of it. She would walk through her apartment naked with all the shades open. That was how I met her she was naked and would sit across from me and rub herself until I couldn't take it and I would leave. She was 15 at the time and somehow she got someone to rent her an apartment. The Lincoln's were the name I recalled. I got a call when she turned 16 saying it was an emergency. She begged me not to call her parents. I got there and she called out to me and I entered a room and I couldn't see anything I feel someone watching me and then pushing me against something and I feel hand cuffs and I am unable to move. Suddenly there is a light in my eyes and I can't see what is going on and I hear a man's voice and a woman's voice and it's not Mia's. I feel my shies being taken off and something shoved into my mouth and tied behind my head. Then  feel my pants being taken off the thing I am cuffed is being moved to where I am being laid down. My shirt is being torn off of me. I hear Mia and I can't understand what is being said. They blindfold me. I hear something about using videotape and recording at every angle to assure there are no mistakes as to who I am and who the girl is as well.
Leila
Why are you doing this to me Mia?
Mia
Why, why why is all I hear from you about anything you should just do as asked if you want a shot at Elliott or Christian. But you are going to be made an example of. Richard will be having fun with you while we record everything then Elena will be having fun with Howard. But I think I want to have fun with Howard first. I cuff his legs and I suck his penis until it is hard and I position myself so I can get a good view so the recording will catch me having sex with Howard Johnson you can't see his face in this scene but that's not the point the tattoo is one of a kind and I ride him while Richard is tearing Leila's clothing off and he is punishing her and I watch as she cries out as he takes her virginity. After eight hours of raping these two people friends of the Lincoln's come and get them but not before we plant evidence off Howard into Leila.
Elena
Make sure you clean this room thoroughly and find a good alibi. We have our own alibi. I expect you to make good on that baby. Are we clear on this?
Richard
Elena leave already, Mia and I have plans. Elena walks out and he pushes me down on my knees and says suck me. I expect you to do this anytime I want you to are we clear?
Elena
Idiots.
Mia
I suck him and drags me by the hair over to our favorite place and he bends me over and cuffs my hands and ankles. He rips my clothing off me and shoves a vibrator into my ass and then rams his penis inside me. It feels great even when he denies me an orgasm for three hours. I can sit down by the time he is done with me.
Richard
The cleaning crew are here and I have needs so you come to my bedroom door and be ready to do my favorite thing no exceptions this time. She does as asked and I use my favorite toys in her and I come all over her and she is not allowed to move as I spray everywhere. I tell her she will always be mine no matter who sires her babies. I finally turn her over and get on top of her and shove my penis into her butt and listen to her cries until she passes out I move into her vagina and pound into her over and over and tell her no to come. I cone inside her and I make her suck me until I can go again and again I don't stop this routine and invite a few friends in to screw a billionaires sister. It is a being videotaped. What I failed to realize was Mia loved this kind of thing. She wanted a copy to get herself off with. I shake my head at her and let her go shower. One of the guys went with her.they were screwing for hours after that shower.