Collin And Emma

Grace
I show Collin and Emma to Gordon and Snyder, I don't think that Ashley ever brought her boys around here at all, but knowing the situation I also realized she did want Mia to figure anything out. She was also using the name Kellen McNamara and we didn't know much about her until now. They love their siblings but want to keep them. We explain that these two are being raised by us, but they can visit often if they wish and when their parents allow it. Today they can look around the house and backyard and at the boathouse with adult supervision. I tell them they have a cousin Christopher. They say they know and they play with him a lot. Plus they play with Jason Taylor Jr. as well.
Carrick
Jason has a son? I had no idea he had married or had a child.
Ray
He keeps his private life away from his professional life. But it's difficult to stop children playing with each other and Anastasia always allows Christopher to have a normal childhood with friends and family members and Jason us family and Gail is as well. So their son is as well. He and Gail married a long time ago. I think it was when Elliott and Kate got married or when Christian and Anastasia got married. Roz and Gwen have two children born a week apart. Bartholomew Christian Bailey and Louisa Grace Bailey. Gwen took Roz last name.
Grace
Ashley has made sure she brings the boys over to visit with me and Carrick. We invited them over for family dinner. Elliott decided to pull a joke on us by bringing his newest employees Jack, Mack and Tack Hyde. He brought their mother with them. Kate was very uncomfortable about it. But being five months pregnant has made her moody. Leila Williams has brought her husband Dawson Lawson. Carrick invited him so they can discuss a case they are collaborating on. I thought I was seeing things when the same guy kept arriving and then disappearing. Annette Hyde told me they are her triplets and she sat down by me and smiled at Emma and Collin. Then Christopher, Snyder and Gordon came up and told us there are guys that look alike but they have tattoos of a shark eating a man in their arm with their initials on it.
Annette
I asked them to get a tattoo of mom and their initials in a heart in my hand with their initials. They came back with those. We both laughed and laughed about what kids will do.
Christina Lincoln
The Steele's brought me along with them to this bbq and a few more of their staff. There are a number different people here. I am sure that they do want to hear my last name here. I keep to myself but three guys sit down across from me smiling and then I realize they are triplets.
Jack
So you look like you could use some company, how about we eat here with you?
Mack
What's your name
Tack
I am sure you want your privacy should we leave?
Christina
No that's okay I can listen to you all.
Jack
So how do you like Seattle?
Christina
I have lived here all my life. I didn't just move here. Where do hail from?
Mack
We are from Southern California, mom needed a change of place and dragged us here in hopes of getting something other than extras in a movie. It got old and there are too many people for too little jobs and in some cases the jobs were gone before the long line started outside the place to be looked at.
Christina
I would think that triplets would be a great idea to hire all three of you why couldn't you get a job?
Tack
Jack doesn't like answering to women as bosses. He pretty much opens his mouth and sticks his do pooped soiled shoes in all three of our mouths.
Christina
Well Jack I suggest you learn from your mistakes and respect women as bosses, because they are here to stay.
Jack
We are working construction it's a man's field.
Christina
There are women in construction so I would not bite the hands that feed you and disrespect women in the field. They work just as hard and in some cases twice as hard to prove their value.
Annette
Amen. I see you are making friends again Jack. I introduce myself as the triplets mother and sit down with a plate of food. The boys look at my plate and I tell them get their own and bring Christina a plate of food and a soda and utensils as well. They walk off and I apologize for Jack's attitude towards women in the workplace. I am glad they all were hired at Grey construction. All three are working now. I had to work hard to raise those three. Jack's bark is worse than his bite. They all seem to like you. Are you single?
Christina
Yes, are you trying to get them married off?
Annette
I sure am. We are here to build a future and hide from their stupid father. Now that they are grown he wants to know them. I don't want them around him after he deserted us. We had nothing he left us destitute. I had to work hard at more jobs than I count and awful jobs no one wanted.
Christina
Jack brings me a plate of food, Mack brings a soda and Tack brings me utensils and desert. I could get used to this but I won't take advantage.Samantha Miller introduces her husband to me, along with Christian Grey who introduces himself to everyone. Then the rest are shaking hands and they actually stood when the women arrived to show respect. Annette did a good job because they didn't hesitate to stand when Anastasia and Samantha approached the table. Annette asks for my phone number so we can have lunch soon. I don't have a cell phone yet sonI give her the number at the place I am living at and inform her the phone is communal so it gets answered by both men and women.
Grace
I watch as the babies are getting entertained by everyone and my older grandchildren are playing happily together. Jason and Gail are sitting happily watching Jason Jr. she looks very happy and pregnant as well. Kate is six months along and looks like she is craving a bit of everything. Christian and Anastasia are going to adopt a few children in need of a home. They are on a waiting list for a baby but would take a child Christopher's age.
Carrick
Grace is happily looking over her family and friends and new friends. Emma and Collin have tested negative at their six months checkup. We want them to live a long time. So far so good. Gordon and Snyder are coming over a lot and I really enjoy it. Once school starts the schedule will change somewhat. But Ashley and Scott are being very accommodating of our needs to have them in our lives.