Pie

Sam PoV
Today is Dean's birthday. Cas and I have planned to surprise him. With what? Pie obviously! Cas got him out of the house so now I am currently preparing everything! I found a big pie in a store that I went to this morning. I bought it and now I am currently wrapping his last gift. Castiel also brought him a gift but I don't know what it is yet! I hear a knock at the door. I go to asnwer and ask, "Who is it?" I wait a second befor I hear Castiel's voice on the other side. "It's me!" I opend the door and hand Castiel the blindfold. After I know that Dean put it on i open the door and we lead him inside. "Ok you can take it off now!" He takes off the blindfold and looks around. I put up a a shield that says, "Happy Birthday bitch, from your favourite idiots!" He sees the pie. He looks at me and says with a smile, "Thanks jerk!" We all laugh and then sit down to eat pie. After we eat I hand him my gift. "A gun! Thanks Sam!" The gun has the word "Pie" engraved into it. Dean gives me a hug and looks at the new gun again befor setting it aside to open Castiels gift. He opens the the gift and inside is a small box. He holds for a moment befor slowly opening the box. Inside is a necklace with a ring attached to it! I looks up at Cas. "Are- Do you- What?" He can't seem to be able to build a sentence. Castiel nods and pulls out his necklace that he was hiding under his shirt. "Will you?" Dean nods, he hugs Castiel and they both tear up a bit. Then Castiel puts the necklace on Dean and I cheer in the background. This day is a good day!

(Two things, sorry that this chapter is short but so am I goodbye! And second of all I just found thesebpictures and I had to put them here)