Reactions

Here is how I think some of my favorite marvel characters would react if you got injured. (Not like a wound that could kill you but still not one to just leave on its own.)

Tony Stark
He would probably try and stay calm but you could still tell that he blames it on himself for not giving you better armour. He would probably carry you to medbay and make sure that your suit gets an upgrade.

Peter Parker
Yea, he would probably freak out. If he was in his suit when it happened then he would probably put some weebs over the wound and swing your ass straight to medbay. Would get you food tho.

Thor
It really depends on what time it is. If it is early in the movies then he would probably try and help but not really be able to. And if it is later in the movies he would probably bring you to medbay and tell Bruce what happend. Responsable of you Thor! 10/10.

Natasha Ramonoff
Jup, Natasha would stay calm and either fix it herself or fix it for the moment befor bringing you to professionals.

Clint Barton and Scott Lang
These two chaos man would try their best to help! They would bring you to medbay and basically have a breakdown whilst trying to explain to Bruce that their stupidity got you hurt. Or they would stay a bit more serious and get Natasha.

Bruce Banner
We all know that he would get it fixed himself but would get you food later definitely!

Bucky Barnes and Steve Rogers
They would be like the responsible adults they are! Make jokes at your expense whilst bringing you to medbay.

Loki
Would fucking do it himself like the fricking Majesty he is! (Yes I am going with Majesty since this person is genderfluid)