(16) The Sweetest Thing

The Sweetest Thing

Chapter Sixteen

The road was pretty much straight and we managed to reach the water park faster than we anticipated. We got out of Kyle's car and headed to the entrance with the rest of the group. Everybody except for Randy and Emma was pretty much ignoring us. We all paid for ourselves and then headed inside.

The place was huge, with swimming pools and slides all over. We walked around the place a bit and then decided to go change into our bathing suits. The guys seemed really excited about one slide in particular. It was very high and very steep. Aiden was still limping badly so I wasn't sure if he was going to attempt any of the slides. He looked a bit disappointed but there was nothing anybody could do to help him, he was just going to have to deal with it.

The guys all headed to the men's changing room while the girl's headed to the ladies changing room. Kyle walked with me and then went to go change. He never really hung out with anybody but me. I went inside but didn't see any of the girls, I could hear Sophia and Olivia talking from inside a stall though. I used to get along great with Olivia but lately it seemed like she had changed or maybe it was me who changed. I'm not sure but I've never felt so grateful to have Kyle in my life. I know he will never drop me no matter what.

I quickly stepped into a stall and closed the door behind me. I stripped off my clothes and dug my bikini out of my bag. It is made up out of a little short piece and a top that tied around my back and my neck. It's black and fits my body perfectly. Kyle helped me pick it out and I smiled as I remembered it. He hasn't seen me in it yet but I had a feeling he was going to like it. I quickly folded my clothes, pushed them back into my bag and took out my towel.

When I stepped out of the stall and saw Sophia I nearly choked. She was wearing a little white bikini that looked like it was made for a child. She has a good body but the bikini didn't do it justice. She didn't look hot, she looked ridiculous. I shook my head and headed out of the changing room without saying a word. I didn't feel like wasting my breath.

I saw Kyle walking towards me from where the men's changing rooms were and ran to him. He had on a pair of black swimming trunks that hung to his knees and a black t shirt. I smiled at how true he is to himself, he really doesn't care what anybody thinks of him. I could see him checking me out as I got closer and felt myself blushing. I'm not sure why but it was happening a lot lately.

"You look hot," Kyle stated when I reached him. His eyes lingering over my body.

"If you weren't gay, Id think that you are checking me out," I joked. He smiled at me and then shrugged his shoulders.

Randy, Craig, Oliver and Aiden were standing not too far away and when the rest of the girls came out of the changing room they headed over to them. I didn't really feel like hanging out with any of them but we joined them anyway. Aiden had changed into his swimming clothes so I figured he was going to give it a try even with his bad ankle.

The guy's all wanted to go on the ride they were looking at earlier so we started walking towards it. On our way a group of guy's walked past us. The one noticed me and poked his friend in the ribs, pointing at me. Soon the whole group were checking me out. I felt a bit self conscious but I have to admit that I was enjoying it as well. Not because I wanted guys to be drooling about me but because they were completely ignoring Sophia and by the look on her face I could tell that it was killing her.

Kyle tightened his grip on my hand and pulled me closer to him. He has always been protective of me but he was really acting strange lately.

When we reached the slide we all put down our bags and towels. I dug out my sun tan lotion and handed it to Kyle.