(23) The Sweetest Thing

The Sweetest Thing

Chapter Twenty Three

The next morning we got up early and grabbed breakfast at a little take away shop before heading out. We didn’t have far to go but it seemed like Kyle was in a hurry to get home, causing me to be really curious. What is it that he wanted to do so badly before we made love? I wondered, feeling excited.

We reached my house at eleven so I phoned my mom to let her know that I was home and then we quickly unpacked the car. I had lots of laundry to do but it could wait so I just dumped all of our dirty clothes and the bedding that we used on the trip in the laundry room and then went looking for Kyle.

I found him in the kitchen, on the phone, busy ordering pizza.

“You don’t know how much I missed being able to do that,” he chuckled as he hung up the phone and walked over to me.

“I bet, I think you might like pizza more then you like me,” I teased.

“That’s not possible, you’re way tastier,” Kyle joked as he grabbed a hold of me and pulled me into his arms. His lips crashed onto mine with such force and need that my legs literally buckled under me. Luckily he was holding me tightly otherwise I might have fallen.

My reaction to his kiss caused Kyle to laugh at me as he grabbed a hold of my bum and lifted me onto one of the kitchen cupboards. As soon as I was sitting he stepped closer and started kissing me again. We made out for what must have been at least half an hour because we only stopped when the door bell rang.

Kyle groaned as he pulled away and headed towards the living room. I just sat there smiling to myself until I heard the door close and realized that I was actually quite hungry. I jumped off of the cupboard and quickly ran into the living room, almost bumping right into Kyle. He looked at me confused and then chuckled at the expression on my face.

“I was scared you might eat it all without me,” I joked as I walked passed him.

“I don’t think so, I just think you can’t stand being without me,” Kyle teased as he turned around and followed me over to the couch.

“Maybe,” I replied, grabbing the box from him and opening it.

We watched some movie that was on TV while we ate and then just hung around, joking and making out until Kyle announced that he was taking me out.

“Where are we going?” I asked, curiously as we headed upstairs to my room.

“You’ll see,” Kyle replied, pulling me closer for another kiss.

I took a long hot shower and then got dressed in a pair of faded jeans and a tank top, not having any idea where we were going. I did make sure I had some really nice underwear on though because of the promise Kyle made me. When I was done in the bathroom Kyle took a shower while I did my makeup and hair. I wanted to look really pretty for Kyle tonight.

He looked extremely hot, as always, when he came walking out of the bathroom and I had to remind myself to breath. I was done so I got up from my dressing mirror and sat down on my bed, watching him as he styled his hair and applied his black eyeliner. As I watched him my insides twirled with excitement and I couldn’t quite believe how lucky I am to have him.

“Come on, it’s time for your surprise,” Kyle stated, as he turned around and walked over to me with his hand held out. I took both of them in mine and let him pull me to my feet and into his arms.

“Won’t you just tell me, please,” I begged, I’ve been dying to know what he was talking about since he mentioned it the first time.

“No, but trust me, you’ll figure it out soon enough,” Kyle replied before leaning forward and kissing me softly on the lips. The kiss only lasted a second but it still managed to drive me crazy.

Kyle led me out of the house and to his car, insisting on opening the door for me. I got into the car and watched as he walked around and got in. As soon as he started it up and pulled out of the driveway I put on some music and we sang along happily. Kyle was right though, it didn’t take me long to figure out where we were going, or what he was planning on doing. We were taking the road that led straight to the theme park.

“Thank you!” I half shouted as I was overcome by excitement and happiness.

“For what?” Kyle asked with a huge smile on his face.

“For what you are going to do,” I replied, leaning over and kissing him on the cheek while he was driving. His smile grew even bigger as I did this making me want to kiss him some more.

“I really want to kiss you right now,” I complained, sitting back in my seat.

“Oh yeah?” Kyle questioned, looking over at me for a second.

“Yip,” I replied, blushing.

I didn’t expect him to do anything about my complaint so I was quite surprised when he pulled off of the road and brought the car to a stop.

“What…?” I started asking but was interrupted by his lips crashing onto mine.

When he pulled away and started the car back up again we were both breathing heavily. I couldn’t quite believe that he had pulled off of the road just to kiss me but I wasn’t complaining.

When we reached the theme park and Kyle pulled into a parking space I was almost jumping out of my skin from anticipation. I couldn’t wait to go on the rides with him. I couldn’t wait for him to kiss me on the feris wheel but most of all I couldn’t wait to go home with him and make love to him.