(24) The Sweetest Thing

The Sweetest Thing

Chapter Twenty Four

I started opening my door to get out but Kyle leaned over me and pulled it close again.

“I’ll get it,” he stated, grinning at me before getting out of the car. He walked around it and pulled open my door like a real gentleman. It wasn’t necessary but it was extremely cute and romantic.  He held out his hand for me and I took it all too willingly as he helped me out of the car.

Once I was out he closed the door, locking it behind me and then pressing me back until I was standing with my back against it. His body was pressed tightly against me and I could feel my heart starting to race. He had this very intense look in his eyes and when he leaned forward and pressed his lips tightly against mine I couldn’t stop myself from throwing my arms around his neck and tangling my hands into his hair.

The kiss grew with passion and I pulled his body even closer to mine, wanting more, that’s when Kyle pulled away. He had a huge smile on his face and an amused look in his eyes.

“We’re in a public place Sweet Thing,” he stated, taking a breath as he took a step away from me. I blushed as I realized what I had just done. If he didn’t stop me I might have done something that could have gotten us arrested.

“Sorry,” I whispered, looking around the parking lot, it was full of cars but luckily most of the people were inside the theme park. There were a few teenagers standing not too far away from us and I could tell that they were enjoying the show from the looks on their faces.

“Trust me, you don’t ever have to apologize for wanting me,” Kyle chuckled as he took my hand and led me into the theme park.

We went on a few of the rides and then we ate supper at a little cute restaurant that overlooked the pond. Usually we just get hot dogs or something but Kyle insisted that we eat there, he also insisted on paying for everything which was really sweet. I swear he just gets more and more amazing with every second that goes by.

When we were done eating we just walked around the park for a while, looking at the stalls and playing some of the games. I was really bad with them but Kyle managed to win me a little pink teddy bear, well, it was more like a little pink monster but it was adorable none the less.

Once I was sure that our food had settled I dragged Kyle over to the rollercoaster and took a place in the line which was quite long.

“You hate this ride,” he stated, looking down into my eyes.

“I don’t hate it, I just don’t particularly like it,” I stated, grinning at him.

“We don’t have to go on it,” Kyle replied as he started pulling me out of the line.

“Oh yes we do,” I said stubbornly, pulling him to a stop.

“Are you sure?” he asked, taking a step closer to me.

“Yip,” I replied as he wrapped his arms around me and pressed his lips tightly against mine. The kiss didn’t last long like the previous one in the parking lot but it still managed to leave me out of breath and wanting more.

When we reached the front of the queue we let some people go in front of us again so that we could sit in front like we always do on the next turn. The ride was scary like usual but it was getting better or maybe I was just too preoccupied with looking at Kyle to get the full effect of it.