- 301

"Yo, DJNevaScared, drop that beat lil' nigga"

"You ever think about what it's gone take to kill a nigga?

All you really need is seven pounds of pressure

All the dollars in the world in your bank account

Ain't never gone amount up to them seven pounds of pressure"

"Oh fuck, yeah, right there, right there."

____

Beep, Beep, Beep!

I jumped up drenching in sweat. I been having the same nightmare for the past couple of days. It would always start out with me being on stage rapping to thousands of people then suddenly, my sex tape was playing.

Beep, Beep, Beep!

I ran my hand over my face wiping the sweat off and got up. I put on my shorts and made my way downstairs. I saw Cliff waving a washcloth in front of the fire detector.

"Aye Shawty, what you tryin to do? Burn down the house?!" I said rushing to the kitchen. Smoke was coming from the oven. I opened the oven and pulled out the pan of burnt biscuits. She burnt the  fuck out these biscuits.

"A bitch was tryin to do something nice for ya ass. Damn oven is broke" Cliff sat down at the table with her arms folded letting out a frustrated breath.

"It's broke or you just can't cook." I said laughing.

"Ha, Ha. See if I do something nice for ya ass again."

I walked over to her and tried to give her a kiss. She turned her head, and I grabbed her by the neck softly and kissed her.

"Thank you, but since you can't cook. We gone start with something a little easier." I laughed and sat down at the table. "Maybe just eggs or somethin." I reached across the table and interlocked my hand with hers.

"Yeah, yeah. What you got planned for today?" She asked.

"Shit, nothin. Woddy want me to ride with him somewhere today but i'on know."

"He probably want you to go to the studio, or somthin. Which is what ya ass need to be doing, instead of sitting around here"

I sat back and let out a frustrated breath. "Here we go" I said. "I told you, my decision  is my decision."

"And I told you, your decision was stupid! You can't drop or run from this LaMarques. It's in you. No matter how hard you try to run from it."

"I'm not running from it. It's just not happening right now. I wanna do it my way."

"You gotta build on that momentum. As fast this shit hit, fast as it can go away."

"Enough about this Shawty, what you got going on today? Why you up so early other than trying to burn down the house"

She rolled her eyes at me. "I need to meet up with Big L. This yellow bitch fucked me and left me in the hole. I need to figure out how to come up with all this skrilla to get me back positive. I don't have no DJ, no security and no cook. I still don't know where or what happen to Diamond. Everything is just-"

"Cliff, my nigga. Everything's going to be okay. I got money. You can have it. It ain't 24K but it's something. Diamond a fuckin soldier, whatever happen or wherever he is, he strong." I started laughing.

"What's so funny?"

"First time I tried to roll up in The Pynk, Diamond strong ass pushed me back  with just his fingers, that nigga gone be iight." I told her.

"I hope so, it's just not like him to up and leave and it was blood on the ground. Nobody knows where that big booty, no dancing bone in her body ass girl of his is at either. I bet her ass had something to do with it. I wouldn't be surprised if Ms.Autumnightlakeishahaileysavage had something to do with it either, she the one hired her ass-" She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. "But thank you for offering to help me. I preciate it. But I want you to save yo money. Save up for the tour-"

"CLIFFORD, NIGGA! The house is burning!"

Saved by Miss. Ernestine. I said a silent thank you and got up to look at what was left for me to cook.

"Aw Heyell, Grandmuva. Stop yelling, the house ain't burning." Cliff went to help her down the stairs.

"Well, what's that smell?"

"Cliff tried to cook breakfast." I said.

"Shit! You tryin to kill a bitch with starvation. I'm not eating that shit. You ought to be tired anyways."

"What fa? I ain't get in too late last night." Cliff looked at me and I just shrugged my shoulders.

"That ain't what I'm talkin' bout'. You ought to be tired from all that noise you was making, what you call'em again?"

"BIG MURDA" I said. Me and Earnestine burst out laughing.

"Oooh, you know what?! You know what?! I'm done with both of ya'll" She got up from the table and grabbed her purse. Just as she opened the door, I came behind her and put my arm around her waist and slipped my hand down into her pants.

"Don't be mad Shawty, when I fuck you tonight, we gone work on yo quiet skills iight?" I started stroking her softly.

"Fuccckkkkk" She hissed. I turned her around with my hand still in her pants stroking her.

"I said iight?" I continued to stroke her and grabbed her softly by the neck and kissed her. She shook her head yes. "Naw, open up your mouth and use yo words." I tightened my grip and stroked faster. I was about to get on my knees when-.

"Okay, okay. Okay, fuckkk" I kissed her again and pulled my hand out her pants. "You ain't no good, you gon leave a bitch like this?"

"You the one said you was done with me" I said laughing. "But I got chu tonight" She rolled her eyes and turned to open the door. I licked my lips and smacked her ass. "See you later Shawty."