The Pynk S4 E4- I'll Handle It

"Woddy, baby what's wrong?"

I knew from the moment he came home, earlier than usual, that something was wrong. He didn't volunteer to speak about what was bothering him, so I didn't push him into talking about it. I figured he'd talk to me about what was bothering him when he was ready, but right now he was doing so much tossing and turning that I knew whatever it was that was bothering him was still weighing heavy on his mind.

I slowly opened my eyes and looked at the clock on the nightstand. It was one o'clock in the morning.

"I'm sorry." He said pulling me against his chest. "I didn't mean to wake you up."

"It's okay... just tell me what's wrong."

"I'm just thinking about everything that happened today... all this shit with Uncle Clifford, Murda...and these punk ass cops."

"What happen at Miss Ernestine's?"

"The cops raided her house, trying to find something else they could try 'in pin on Uncle Clifford, and they were talking shit about Murda too."

"Did they find anything?" I asked.

"Nah, they didn't."

"Well that a good thing, right?"

"Yeah, but it's more to it now, it's got my mind wondering. Remember the guy that was at Lil Murda's birthday dinner? The one that tried to get Murda to sign with him?"

"Yeah, I remember."

"Well come to find out he's a cop, he was undercover the whole time."

"So, this whole time they been trying to get something on Uncle Clifford?" I asked him.

"It's not just Uncle Clifford, he said some slick shit about Murda, they tryin' to come for him too."

"This just doesn't- "

"Make sense." He said finishing what I was about to say. "Andre called this lawyer friend of his, I'm hoping they can get her out soon."

"Ugh, I just hate everything that's going on right now. They should be out looking for who shot Murda, not trying to pin something on him. I just wish I could go break Uncle Clifford out of jail and- "

Woddy started laughing and I turned to face him. I was happy to hear him laughing again but now was not the time, I was being serious.

"Don't laugh at me." I playfully hit his chest. "I'm serious. We can go break her out of jail...or just do something, I don't know."

'You sound like Miss Ernestine. All she kept saying while I was at the house was "fuck them po po, we can rob some banks, break Clifford out and go on the run." Let me find out you trying to be T.T from Set It Off."

"T.T? Nah, I'm more like Stony." I laughed.

"All I know is that I need you here with me so don't let me catch you on the phone planning nothing with Miss Ernestine." He laughed and gave me a kiss.