- 306

"Hello, hello Bootleg Obama

"Hello, hello Bootleg Obama." I stepped into the office of Watkins Law Firm. After thinkin' all last night what I could do to help save Keyshawn I came up with tha idea to let tha law handle things. It was for the best. I didn't need no mo' bodies and lord kno I didn't need to kno about any mo' bodies being buried. Andre walked round tha corner and as soon as he saw me, he rolled his eyes.

"Clifford, what do you want?"

"Oop, well is that anyway to treat a payin' client?" I asked him.

"Excuse me?"

"Well, this is Watkins Law firm am I correct?"

"That you are, but again what do you want?"

"I needs representation."

"I thought you handled things ... your way."

"A bitch does kno how to get what she want's but in this matter, it requires someone with... a bit more legal expertise." He pointed to his office, and we went to sit down.

"In order for me to represent you I'll need to know everything, the whole truth."

"It's not for me per say. It's for Keyshawn."

"Where is she? What's she done?"

"That's what I wanted you to figure out." I told him.

"Wait a minute, you want me to represent someone that you have no idea where they at?"

"Yeah, ain't that what ya'll lawyers do." He just shook his head.

"Lawyers ain't private detectives, this ain't gone be cheap Clifford."

"Niggah I ain't worried bout tha cost. I'm worried about Keyshawn" I dropped a bag full of money on the table.

"You know where and how to reach me if you find somethin' out. And make sure that when you do find Keyshawn let her kno I said S.F.L... she'll kno what I mean." I stood to leave and started headin' towards the door.

"Clifford hold up a minute." Andre came round tha corner. "You seen or heard from Hailey?"

"Ooo chile. You betta hope I don't see that piss yellow floggin' ass heffa!" I could tell by the look on his face that he was hopin for a different answer. "A little word of advice Andre. Don't hold on to people that were only meant to be in your life for a season." Lord knows it's true cause has Cedes not been in that room and shot that man Miss. Hailey Lakeshia Savage would have been dead.

I stared at him for a minute then turned and walked out. I hope that little message of mines stuck with him, and he let that yellow floggin' heffa go.

_________________