- 312

"Wassup Troy? Whur yo boy at?" He nodded his head towards the office, and I started heading that way

"Wassup Troy? Whur yo boy at?" He nodded his head towards the office, and I started heading that way. I was just about to walk in but stopped when I heard him talkin' to sumbody.

"You went through all this trouble to get me down here and I know it wasn't to watch you fix no fuckin car?"

"I'm tired of dealin with these party favors."

"So, the neighborhood candy man finally ready to up tha stakes and fuck with that white girl."

"I kno a better opportunity when I see it."

"Is that all you see? This ain't that lil' pill shit that your use to dealing, fucking with this white girl will have the feds busting down your door."

"Shit ain't never went wrong befo'."

"You right about that cause had it ever been a problem you would have already been dead. How much you lookin' to get?"

"How much you got?"

"$15k a Kilo."

"Five Kilos."

"Starting off slow I see. Smart move. You got somewhere to stash it? How you gone move it? That lil' hotel stashin' shit getting' a little old don't you think?"

"I got it all unda control. Like I said. Shit ain't never went wrong befo."

I went and ducked around tha corner when I heard them walkin' towards the door. I was only able to get a quick peek at the dude he was talkin' to. From the little glance I got I could see it was some light skinned dude dressed in all black with huge chains around his neck and shades on. He had two men following behind him. Soon as he left, I walked into the office and Duffy pulled out his gun.

"Damn, it's like that?"

"What chu want Roulette?" He said putting up his gun.

"A bitch came by to see why you been avoidin' me, but I can see you a lil' busy." I looked at tha kilos of cocaine sitting' on the desk.

"Yeah, I'm busy at tha moment."

"I can help you deal that shit." I told him.

"I though you was just a hoe."

"Yeah, I'ma hoe." I walked over to the desk and leaned over it. "But chu know what's better than being just a hoe?"

"What's that?"

"Being a rich hoe."

'It's all bout gettin' that money huh?"

"Always has been. This shit you messin' with can take you places you ain't kno was reachable. Let's make this money together."