- 311

"Shawty stoooppp

"Shawty stoooppp." I was layin' on stomach tyin' to get some sleep, but Cliff kept touchin' on my neck.

"I'm sorry, it just looks so bad, like it hurts."

"I ain't cryin ova no lil' scratches. I'm skraight. " I opened my eyes and looked at her. I smiled at her and wondered if she knew how beautiful she was.

"Why you smilin?"

"I'm just thinkin' if you kno how beautiful you are and how lucky I am that chu mines."

She started smilin'

"Guess this lil'niggah did make you blush afta all huh. You wanted me from tha moment you bumped into me."

"Niggah what?! Wait a Mississippi minute now. I bumped into you? No, you ran them big ass boats into me!"

"Cliff my niggah you bumped into me. You saw a nigga was lookin' all fly and you wanted to holla at me. Peeped me from across tha club so you bumped into me then acted like you ain't hure what a niggah was sayin' so you pulled me into tha Paradise Room. "

"Please don't tell me you bein' serious?"

"Yep, Afta you kidnapped me and forced me into tha Paradise Room. You was actin' all shy but you really wanted a niggah to see you, talkin' bout some "WO-MAN" wit cho hand on ya hip. Had tha blond curls, red and gold jacket, short ass shorts, had that gold on ya eyes with that red lip stick to match that jacket."

"You memba' all that?"

"Every last detail. I was like "Damn, she look beautiful in red." Afta that night I just knew you was gon be stalkin' a niggah, and look at us now, you can't get enough of a niggah."

"Bwoy, please don't tell that version of how we meet tah nobody. Straight lies."

I turned over on my back and sat up a little.

"Nope, I'm stickin' with my version. I mean look whur you at now, in my hotel room, in my bed. How you get a key to my room?"

"How tha fuck you think? I stole it...well I had Keyshawn steal it fah me."

"Did you get to see my show?"

"A little bit, then I left. I wanted to make sure everything was set up by tha time tha show ended. You already kno you did good, you kno you a star."

"I kno, but I like to hear you say it, your opinion is tha only one that I really care about." She blushed again.

"Sooo what we doin' fah yo burfday?"

"Nothin' I'on celebrate my burfday like that. Bein' hur with you, in this room is enough fah me."

"No, we gotta do sumthin' even if it's a dinner or somethin'. You need to start celebratin' yo self. You work too hard to not celebrate yourself and all yo hard work."