- 315

I pulled up to Woddy house and honked my horn

I pulled up to Woddy house and honked my horn. I waited about five minutes before I honked my horn again. This time I didn't let up until Woddy opened tha front door and gave me tha "niggah really" face. I rolled down the window.

"Niggah I told ha ass 1:00 pm not 1:20 pm" I turned off the car and stepped out. He walked out to tha car, and we dapped eachotha.

"Niggah, she a female. Any smart man would kno not to come on time. They never be ready."

"You right, you right." I laughed. "First time Cliff meet mama she acted like she couldn't find shit tah wear I left ha ass right at tha house and made her come by herself."

"And she probably got on yo ass about it too. She'on look like she be takin' yo shit." He laughed.

"Niggah, I wear tha pants in tha relationship."

"And tha panties in tha bedroom?"

"Niggah!" I pushed him.

"Shut up! I'm yo brotha and I kno yo ass is in love. Shit you been in love. If that's who makes you happy, I'm wit it. You still gon hear me talk shit tho cause that's what I do." He laughed.

"You stay talkin' shit, but I appreciate chu man. Thank you, for everything."

"You ain't got to thank me. I told you. One of us is gon make it, and it's gon be you. When I saw you and Cliff comin' from tha woods I knew then that I had lost."

"What chu mean?"

"I had lost tha battle of getting you to choose the music ova love. You had been battling between tha two, so I had to adjust tha way I managed things and accept that one no longer came witout tha other. My loyalty and protection extends out to Cliff just like it does you. I'll kill for you, and I'll kill fah her."

"Framily fah life."

"Have you talked to her about everything." I looked at him and by tha look he gave me I already knew what he was talkin' bout.

"Nah, not yet. I'ma talk to ha."

"Murda, do it today. We meetin' up with Renee from tha record label soon and she's going to want to know how you wanna move."

"I said I was gon do it niggah."

"Matter of fact. I need to call Cliff." He said and I looked at him.

"Niggah what chu got ta talk to ha about?" I asked him.

"Being J ain't a good look on yo bro." He laughed. "I need to call her up and take her on a date. I need to thank her for lovin' yo ugly ass and all she's done cause I kno it was her that got you to stop spittin' that slaw."

"Ayyyeeee I'm ready. What we doing today?" Keyshawn came out tha house and got in the middle of me and Woddy and linked her arm around each of us.

"It's all you and Murda today." Woddy said. Keyshawn unlinked her arm from me and looked up a Woddy.