The Pynk S4 E1 - Whose Blood Is That?

"Take off your watch

"Take off your watch." I took off my watch and threw it in the plastic bucket.

You need to be careful with him. That gang life carries ova into yo life now...

"Empty your pockets." I reached into my pocket and pulled out my phone then threw it in the plastic bucket.

No, they were looking for HIM! I been telling you about this shit from day one!

"Take off your earrings." I took off my earrings and dropped them in the plastic bucket as well.

I've been in control running shit since I walked through tha door. You've been so fuckin' clueless that you don't even know half tha shit that's been going on.

"Take off your necklace." I reached around my neck and unhooked the necklace LaMarques gave me only a few hours earlier, then dropped it in the plastic bucket.

You my lioness and I'm yo lion. They represent how I got cho back and you got mines.

"Take off your ring." I looked at the guard then down at my engagement ring.

Marry me and let me love you forever...baby please...

"I SAID TAKE OFF YOUR RING NOW!" The guard yelled. I jumped and hurriedly took off my engagement ring and dropped it in the plastic bucket.

"Proceed to booking. Make sure to take off his wig and nails!" The guard that was standing behind me grabbed my arm and we started walking towards the booking area.

"Make sure to send a copy of her fingerprints." I knew that voice....I wasn't ever going to forget that voice.

"You fucking snake!" I yelled turning around.

He stepped closer to me.

"A snake that slithered his way into your garden." He gave me a little smirk and I looked at him from head to toe. His shirt was covered in blood.

"Barnett!" Some lady cop came and stood next to him. "I can handle him. Go check on the other suspect." He backed up then turned around and started walking away.

"Whose blood is that?!" I asked. He never turned around and just kept walking. "WHOSE FUCKING BLOOD IS THAT?!" I yelled. The guard snatched my arm and pulled me into the booking area.

I was starting to panic even more now. I needed to know who was shot. The guard grabbed my hands and started taking my fingerprints, then cut my nails down.

"Take off your wig and step back inmate!" I took off my wig and stepped back. "Turn to your left." I turned left and the guard took my picture. "Turn right." I turned right and the guard took another picture. "Face forward." I faced forward and the guard took another picture.